The global mammography market is expected to reach USD 3.4 Billion in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period, according to latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving global market revenue growth are rising incidence of breast cancer and risks for breast cancer globally, rising awareness about importance of screening and early diagnosis of breast cancer, and rapid advancements in breast imaging systems.
Mammography is a medical imaging technique that uses a low-dose x-ray device to identify and detect breast abnormalities. The primary aim of mammograms is to detect early diagnosis of breast cancer. Breast cancer is one of the commonly diagnosed cancer and leading causes of death across the globe. In 202O, around 2.3 Million individuals were diagnosed with breast cancer. Factors such as increasing adoption of contract based diagnostic solutions, increasing demand for advanced mammography systems in various medical centers, government efforts to promote breast cancer awareness, improving healthcare infrastructure and facilities, and rising disposable income are driving global market growth. In addition, ongoing research on developing enhanced and cost-effective mammogram systems is expected to fuel market growth going ahead.
However, factors such as high initial cost of advanced mammography systems, dearth of skilled professionals to operate advanced breast cancer detection systems, and lack of awareness about breast cancer, screening, and diagnosis are factors that could hamper global market growth to a certain extent between 2021 and 2028.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2617
Some key highlights of the report:
- Based on product, the digital systems segment is expected to account for highest revenue share over the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing prevalence of breast cancer across the globe, rapid advancements in breast imaging technology, rising demand for advanced mammography systems across hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers and diagnostic centers.
- Based on technology, the breast tomosynthesis segment revenue is expected to expand at fastest rate during the forecast period. Increasing patient pool, increasing demand for advanced breast imaging tools for precise diagnosis, and high quality visualization of breast tissues are key factors boosting segment revenue growth.
- The diagnostic segment is expected to register steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to factors such as rising prevalence of breast cancer across the globe, efforts by governments of various countries across the globe to promote importance of early diagnosis and treatment, and availability of advanced imaging systems.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to factors such as presence of well-established diagnostic facilities, increasing breast cancer patient pool, and high awareness about early breast cancer detection. In addition, rapid advancements in the mammography systems, presence of key market players, increasing investments in research and development activities, and increasing number of product approvals are key other factors supporting market growth in North America.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028. Factors such as rising number of breast cancer cases, increasing adoption of breast cancer detecting systems on a rental or contract basis, increasing healthcare spending, rising disposable income, and government efforts to create awareness about breast cancer and risks through various campaigns and educational programs are key factors boosting market growth in Asia Pacific.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product & service portfolio. The Mammography market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
- Hologic Inc.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Metaltronica S.p.A.
- I.M.S. Srl
- Analogic Corporation
- Canon Medical System Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Planmed Oy (Planmeca Oy)
- Carestream Health (Onex Corporation)
- Konica Minolta Inc.
- Metaltronica S.p.A.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2617
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Mammography Market Segmentation:
- Film Screen Systems
- Digital Systems
- Analog Systems
- Biopsy Systems
- 3D Systems
- Breast Tomosynthesis
- Analog Mammography
- Digital Mammography
End Use Outlook:
- Diagnostic and Cancer Specialty Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Mammography report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mammography-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Mammography market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Mammography market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Mammography report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2617
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/systemic-lupus-erythematosus-market-growth-factors-and-industry-development-strategies-2030/
Supraventricular Tachycardia Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/supraventricular-tachycardia-treatment-market-research-on-present-and-future-growth-prospects-by-2030/
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/spinal-muscular-atrophy-market-competitive-landscape-strategic-assessment-and-forecast-till-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.