According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Polymer Emulsion market was valued at USD 37.38 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 63.22 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 6.8%. The study covers polymer-based emulsions, which are further used in various industrial applications like the manufacturing sector, automobiles, paints and coatings, adhesives, etc. Polymers emulsions are preferred over their substitutes, due to their low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content. An advantage associated with polymer emulsions is, the continuous water phase in it is an excellent conductor of heat, enabling fast polymerization without loss of temperature control.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1689
Leading Players– Dow Chemicals (US), Clariant International, DIC Corporation, Mallard Creek Polymers, British Paints, Synthonomer, Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd., Asian Paints Ltd, The Lubrizol Corporation.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Polymer Emulsion market is dominated by Asia Pacific, which has around 35% market share followed by North America and Europe. Changing industry trends and government regulations across the globe are the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- China is dominating the polymer emulsion application with its market share of 45% in the APAC region. This is due to the rapid industrial development that has taken place in the recent years in the country. Production based on economies of scale has a pivotal role in allocating China with the majority market share.
- Paints and coatings account for about 40% share in the application of polymer emulsion in the APAC region. The most common type of polymer emulsion used in the APAC region is Acrylic emulsion.
- With the growing population, requirement of consumer durables and automobiles is also increasing globally, due to which the polymer emulsion industry growth has accelerated. It is expected that the market growth would continue as per the current trend.
- Market for polymer emulsion is highly competitive and the manufacturers compete with each other on the basis of product differentiation via factors such as non-polluting production process, low carbon footprint, competitive pricing.
- Strong fluctuations in crude oil prices and strict government regulations towards protection of environment is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Talk to Research Analyst @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1689
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The Polymer Emulsion market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Polymer Emulsion market.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Paints & Coatings
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1689
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Polymer Emulsion market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Polymer Emulsion market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Polymer Emulsion market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Take a look for Latest Reports
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs