The global private Long-Term Evolution (LTE) market size is expected to USD 10.78 Billion at a revenue CAGR of 12.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for high-speed wireless network connectivity. Private LTE networks are physically detached from macro networks and are deployed for specific Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Private LTE offers improved network connectivity in critical areas, including healthcare centers, offshore oil & gas rigs, and industrial sites that require seamless and high-speed network connectivity. These networks can be operated by either a private firm or mobile network/telecom operator and provide much higher bandwidth (data transfer rate), better spectrum efficiency, and lower latency.
The report on the Global Private Long Term Evolution Market initially offers an in-depth overview of the Private Long Term Evolution Market along with insights into the developments and advancements in the sector. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the regional and competitive landscape and provides a deeper insight into the current market scenario and future growth prospects. The research study also provides a complete analysis of the market drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, risks, and growth opportunities.
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report: @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/863
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In May 2021, Anterix made an announcement about signing a partnership agreement with Motorola Solutions to facilitate private LTE network deployment by utility companies for electric grid modernization.
- Among the technology segments, Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2002. FDD technology is considered very efficient for voice traffic and is meant for symmetric traffic without needing guard time similar to Time Division Duplex (TDD). FDD deploys paired spectrum continuously and thus allows realization of higher data rates. Also, this technology needs fewer base stations than TDD and hence leads to reduced costs associated with total installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Among the application segments, utilities segment contributed a significantly larger revenue share to the global market in 2020. Utility firms require secure, reliable, and flexible wireless network connectivity to achieve grid modernization potential and digitalization initiatives. Several such digital initiatives require use of new applications allowing utility firms to gather and use data from various grid assets, such as gas sensors, Distributed Energy Resources (DERs), smart meters, voltage regulators, and drones. Automation of grids leads to increase in cyber-attacks and data breaches from devices and applications, resulting in urgent need for private LTE networks.
- Private LTE market in North America accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020, attributed to high adoption of advanced technologies, presence of more modernized infrastructure, and rising demand from end-use industries, such as utilities, mining, healthcare, and manufacturing, among others. Additionally, presence of leading market players, such as Airspan Networks and Affirmed Networks are supporting North America market revenue growth.
The report highlights the current impact of COVID-19 on the Private Long Term Evolution market along with the latest economic scenario and changing dynamics of the market. It analyzes the impact of the pandemic on market growth and remuneration. The pandemic has changed the economic scenario of the world and has affected several sectors of the market. The report estimates the market for Private Long Term Evolution according to the impact of COVID-19.
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Athonet SRL, Airspan Networks, Nokia Corporation, NEC Corporation, Ericsson, Samsung, Fujitsu Ltd., ZTE Corporation, and Affirmed Networks.
Request a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/863
Emergen Research has segmented the global private LTE market on the basis of offering, technology, mode of deployment, spectrum, application, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Mobile Core Network
- Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Support & Maintenance
- Integration & Deployment
- Managed Services
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Frequency Division Duplex (FDD)
- Time Division Duplex (TDD)
Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Spectrum Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Public Safety
- Logistics & Transportation
Regional Analysis of the Private Long Term Evolution Market Includes:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers a complete understanding of the Private Long Term Evolution market in key regions with respect to regional production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand dynamics, trends, growth prospects, and the presence of prominent players in each region. Each of the mentioned regions is analyzed based on the comprehensive market data obtained from the major countries of each region to impart a clear understanding of the market.
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/863
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Private Long Term Evolution market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Private Long Term Evolution market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Private Long Term Evolution market.
Key Coverage of the Private Long Term Evolution Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Private Long Term Evolution market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Private Long Term Evolution market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
Click here to Proceed Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/863
Thank you for reading our report. To request a customization or for further inquiries, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored meet to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights