Increasing Demand For Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate In The Online Retailing Business Coupled With High Investments In R&D Of Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Are Fueling The Market Growth.
The Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market Is Forecast To Reach USD 678.4 Million By 2028, According To A New Report By Reports And Data. The Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Is A Colorless, Flammable, Water Soluble Industrial And Commercial Chemical And A P-Type Glycol Alcohol With Ether-Like Odor. Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Is Mostly Used In The Manufacture Of Surface Adherent Applications And Are Also Widely Utilized As A Direct Or Intermediate Solvent Chemical In The Formulation Of Various Chemical Processing. Paints, Inks, Synthetic Resin, Varnishes, And Surface Adhesives Are Some Of Its Chemical Applications. The Continuous Expansion Of The Paint & Coatings, Varnishes, Adherents, Inks, Acrylics, Stains, Toners, Anti-Freezers And Electronic Circuit Boards & Screens Are Expected To Drive The Demand Throughout The Forecast Period. Direct & Intermediate Solvent, Chemical Reagent, Surface Adherent, And Other Processing Aids Are Some Of Its Widely Used End-Usages. Growing Demand For Consumer Electronics Products Are Harnessing The Growth Of This Market Substantially.
Get A Sample Of The Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2400
- Top Companies: The Dow Chemical Company, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Exxon Mobil Corporation, BASF SE, Tokuyama Corporation, LCY Chemical Corp., OXEA Gmbh, JXTG Holdings, Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Sasol Limited, And ISU Chemical.
Further Key Findings From The Report Suggest
- Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Is One Of The Safest Synthetic Alcohol To Be Used In The Direct Solvent And Are Widely Used In Chemical Formulations. Coating, Cleaner, Varnishes, Lacquers, Silk Screen Printing Inks, And Anti-Freezing Agents Are Some Of Its End-Use Applications. The Direct Solvent Is Forecasted To Reach A Market Share Of 34.5% By 2027 Growing With A Rate Of 6.4% During The Period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical Intermediate Segment Is Measured To Gain A Market Revenue Of USD 121.5 Million By 2027 And The CAGR Is Forecasted To Be 5.6% In The Forecast Period. Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Is Utilized As The Chemical Intermediate With Polyesters, Epoxies, And Acrylics, Among Other Type Of Resins.
- Growing Penetration Of The Online Retailing Businesses For Chemicals And Materials Especially In The Emerging Nations In Asia Pacific, Is Helping The Market Grow Broadening The Outreach In The Areas Where The Offline Vendors Are Unavailable. Also Due To Non-Involvement Of The Distributors In The Supply Chain Model, The Profit Margin Is Way More Than That Of The Offline Retailing. The Online Retailing Is Expected To Gain A Market Share Of 34.1% By 2027.
- Europe Would Reach A Market Share Of 20.5% By 2027 And Would Grow At A CAGR Of 5.1% In The Forecast Period. Germany Has The Highest Number Of Valuable Players In This Region, While France Is The Fastest-Growing Market In Europe.
- North America Is Forecasted To Witness Significant Growth In The Overall Market, With 25.40% Of Market Possession By 2027 And CAGR Of 6.2% During The Forecast Period. US Possesses The Highest Market Share In This Region.
To Know More About The Report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/propylene-glycol-methyl-ether-acetate-market
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Surface Adherent
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- Industrial Use
- Paints And Coatings
- Electronics Industry
- Printing Inks
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
To Get Insights Speak To Analyst Https://Www.Reportsanddata.Com/Inquiry-Before-Buying/2400
Key Questions Covered In The Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market Report:
- What Is The Expected Market Size Of The Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market During The Forecast Period?
- What Factors Are Expected To Hamper Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market Growth Over The Forecast Period?
- What Key Factors Are Expected To Drive Global Revenue Growth Between 2021 And 2028?
- Which Application Segment Is Expected To Dominate Other Application Segments Over The Forecast Period?
- Which Region Is Expected To Dominate In Terms Of Revenue During The Forecast Period?
- What Are The Key Outcomes Of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis And SWOT Analysis?
- Which Leading Players Are Operating In The Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market?
Request A Customization Of The Report Https://Www.Reportsanddata.Com/Request-Customization-Form/2400
Browse More Reports:
Thank You For Reading The Report. Kindly Contact Us To Know More About The Customization Plan That We Offer As Per Client Requirement. Our Team Will Ensure That The Report Is Well Suited As Per Your Requirement.
Reports And Data Is A Market Research And Consulting Company That Provides Syndicated Research Reports, Customized Research Reports, And Consulting Services. Our Solutions Purely Focus On Your Purpose To Locate, Target, And Analyse Consumer Behaviour Shifts Across Demographics, Across Industries, And Help Clients To Make Smarter Business Decisions. We Offer Market Intelligence Studies Ensuring Relevant And Fact-Based Research Across Multiple Industries, Including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, And Energy. We Consistently Update Our Research Offerings To Ensure Our Clients Are Aware Of The Latest Trends Existent In The Market. Reports And Data Has A Strong Base Of Experienced Analysts From Varied Areas Of Expertise. Our Industry Experience And Ability To Develop A Concrete Solution To Any Research Problems Provides Our Clients With The Ability To Secure An Edge Over Their Respective Competitors.
Head Of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: Www.Reportsanddata.Com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-Mail: [email protected]
Read The Innovative Blog At Https://Www.Reportsanddata.Com/Blogs