The Global Calcium Silicate Market is forecast to reach USD 1.62 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Calcium Silicate or commercially known as Cal-Sil, is a white or slight off-white-colored inorganic chemical compound derived from naturally occurring limestone and diatomaceous siliceous sedimentary rock. It can also be produced artificially by the chemical reaction of calcium oxide and silica. Calcium Silicate is denoted by E552 food additive. The Calcium Silicate is approved as the safe food ingredient & additive for various food and food-grade applications by Food, Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations and World Health Organization (WHO), and European Union, among others. The global calcium silicate market is growing at a substantial pace due to the growing demand for calcium silicate food additives for its anticaking properties used in a large variety of food products. An anticaking agent helps to prevent dry foods from clumping, forming semi-solid or solid lumps.
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to retain its superiority in the overall market. Also, the fastest growth rate has been observed in the Asia Pacific region, owing to an extensive use of calcium silicate in the highly growing food industry. China & India are some of the fastest-growing markets, and China and the United States hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2785
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Calcium silicate is used as an alternative to asbestos for the use of high temperature insulation materials as a safer noncombustible substitute withstanding temperature nearly 500 degree celcius. The chemical compound is also a good insulator of electric current while being chemically stable. Thus, it is used for electrical applications such as insulation board and pipe for resisting current flow and storage of charge. It is also utilized, in its fiber form, for making high-temperature thermal-protection fabric.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the food items, especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific continent, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach of the sellers in the areas where the scarcity of the offline vendors is observed. Also, due to the non-involvement of distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline store retailing.
- North America, with its high demand, Calcium Silicate based dietary supplements, is accounted to retain a significant position in the global market by 2027, and the CAGR is calculated to be 6.1% during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region is capitalizing on the ample growth opportunity of new product portfolio derived from silicon dioxide. Due to the availability of resources and investment platforms, APAC is expected to spur the market growth of silicon dioxide.
- Key participants include American Elements, Pyrotek Inc., Spectrum Chemical, ProChem, Inc., Chaitanya Chemicals, Promat International NV, Skamol, Industrial Insulation Group, Morgan Advanced Materials, and Zircar Ceramics, Inc., among others.
Inquiry more about to report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2785
For the purpose of this report Reports and Data has segmented global Construction Films market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Additives
- Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- Construction Materials
- Protection & Insulation
- Adhesive & Sealant
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Request a customization on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2785
Key Questions answered by the Report:
- What is the expected year-on-year growth of the Construction Films during the forecast period?
- What key trends are expected influence revenue growth of the market going ahead?
- Which region is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period?
- Which key companies are profiled in the report?
Thanks for reading our report. For more details on customization, please connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to your needs.
For More Reports of Reports and Data:
Polycarbonate Panels Market
Embossed Stainless-Steel Market
Isopropyl Palmitate Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.