The global car wash services market size is anticipated to reach USD 38.61 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 3.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Consumer preference for professional vehicle wash services over home washing is growing as the on-demand car wash trend continues. A key trend among customers with hectic lifestyles and busy schedules is the shift from ‘do-it-yourself’ to ‘do-it-for-me’. The concept of “all-new, all the time” appears to have driven wash centers’ popularity as automated car washing has become the norm for vehicle owners during the last few decades. In the automobile care industry, new technologies and equipment have improved the wash process, gained market share, and raised client expectations.
Car Wash Services Market Report Highlights
- Professional vehicle washing services are good for the environment as they use two-thirds less water than home car washes
- The roll-over/in-bay segment accounted for the largest share in 2021 and is expected to register a steady CAGR over the forecast period. Less operating costs, less installation area, and low water use are a few of the primary drivers boosting the operator demand for in-bay car washes
- The cashless payment segment accounted for the highest share in 2021 and is estimated to ascend with a significant CAGR over the forecast period
- The market growth is fueled by technological advancements in the banking industry, as well as a rise in the number of car wash providers that accept cashless payments
- North America had the largest market share in 2021. The changing business dynamics in the region, as well as a huge number of strategic alliances between industry competitors, are driving the regional market
- For example, the International Car Wash Group (ICWG) purchased Village Express Car Wash in October 2020. Through this acquisition, ICWG positioned itself for additional growth in the region
Gain deeper insights on the market and receive your free copy with TOC now @: Car Wash Services Market Report
In addition, the United States Census Bureau in 2020 estimated that more than 70% of automobile owners in America started using car wash facilities instead of washing their cars at home in the last decade (2011 -2020). Every day, nearly 8 million vehicles are washed in car washes, according to the estimates. Furthermore, technological advancements are transforming the face of on-demand vehicle wash services. The main purpose of improving car wash technology is to reduce friction and manual vehicle preparation time, resulting in cleaner, drier vehicles in less time. Touchless and hybrid car washing are two technologies that are moving the business forward.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a huge impact on the industry. During the peak of the pandemic, most businesses were closed. New York State authorized car washes to resume in late April 2021, but only under severe conditions that limited the number of personnel allowed on site and prohibited in-person payment. Furthermore, the pandemic ushered in several significant improvements in the industry. To make it easier for tech-savvy consumers, car washes have begun to use smartphone apps and online booking systems. Car washes are beginning to take smartphone payments as well. For some clients, not processing virtual wallet payments can be a deal-breaker in an increasingly cashless environment. Car washes that accept more payment methods than a credit card reader attract more clients and grow more quickly.
Car Wash Services Market Insights By Geographical Region
North America dominated the global market, accounting for more than 50.00% of global revenue in 2021. This development can be attributed to increased consumer spending on comfort and leisure, as well as the widespread use of professional vehicle wash services. In comparison to the market in Europe, the industry in North America is equipped with cutting-edge technology. In North America, due to the general significant expenditures made in the business, technological advancements in car wash equipment and apparatus have resulted in enhanced efficiency in the industry operations.
Industry Share Analysis By Major Companies
The market includes both international and domestic participants. Key market players focus on strategies, such as mergers, acquisitions, and new operating establishments in different regions to enhance their portfolio offering in the market. Some of the key players operating in the global car wash services market include:
- Zips Car Wash
- Splash Car Wash
- International Car Wash Group (ICW)
- Autobell Car Wash
- Quick Quack Car Wash
- Super Star Car Wash
- True Blue Car Wash, LLC
For Any Questions or Inquire please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/car-wash-service-market/request/rs5
Car Wash Services Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global car wash services market on the basis of type, mode of payment, and region:
- Car Wash Services Type Outlook (Volume, Billion Transaction; Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Car Wash Services Mode of Payment Outlook (Volume, Billion Transaction; Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Car Wash Services Regional Outlook (Volume, Billion Transaction; Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- List of Key Players of Car Wash Services Market
We employ a comprehensive and iterative research methodology focused on minimizing deviance in order to provide the most accurate estimates and forecasts possible. We utilize a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches for segmenting and estimating quantitative aspects of the market. Data is continuously filtered to ensure that only validated and authenticated sources are considered. In addition, data is also mined from a host of reports in our repository, as well as a number of reputed paid databases. Our market estimates and forecasts are derived through simulation models. A unique model is created and customized for each study. Gathered information for market dynamics, technology landscape, application development, and pricing trends are fed into the model and analyzed simultaneously.
For Customized reports or Special Pricing please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/special-pricing/7041/rfsp2
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S. based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Email: [email protected]