The global geocells market is expected to reach USD 738.6 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Geocells are durable, lightweight, and three-dimensional honeycomb-like structures that form a confinement system when filled with compacted non-cohesive soil.
The growth of the construction industry is one of the most significant factors influencing market growth. Geocells have a widespread application in infrastructural development activities, including construction of express highways, water dams, rail tracks, and airports. Construction of these massive structures over unconsolidated soil poses many challenges, which may be tackled by enhancing the engineering properties of the soil by the use of geocells. Besides, growing awareness pertaining to sustainable infrastructural development is anticipated to boost the market demand in the forecast period.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1881
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By raw material, HDPE held the largest market share of over 60.0% in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.6% in the forecast period. Geocells made from HDPE are mainly deployed in the construction of channel protection, erosion control, structural reinforcement for earth retention, and soil stabilization in flat surfaces and steep slopes. It aids in maintaining soil compaction, thereby increasing the structural strength of the pavement layer.
- By design type, perforated geocells held a substantial market share in 2018, as the perforations in the three-dimensional cells permit the passage of water, nutrients, and soil organisms. Further, this boosts plant growth and root interlock, which stabilizes the slope and soil mass, and assists landscape rehabilitation.
- By application, earth reinforcement dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 6.6% in the forecast period. In earth reinforcement, by means of friction, the soil is transferred to the reinforcement and enables built up in the earth mass.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow at the fastest rate of 7.9% in the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand for the product in the growing construction industry, as well as infrastructural activities.
- Key participants include Strata Systems, PRS Geo-Technologies, Ten Cate, TMP Geosynthetics, Presto Geosystems, Flexituff International Limited, GEO Products LLC, Alliance Geosynthetics, Tensar International Limited, and Geocell Systems Inc., among others.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/geocells-market
Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meter; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Design Type Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meter; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meter; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Retention of Walls
- Earth Reinforcement
- Channel & Slope Protection
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The Geocells market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Geocells market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1881
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Geocells market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Geocells market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Geocells market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Browse More Trending Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs