New York, According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services” Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Automotive adhesive tapes are used to bond various automotive components together. They are typically made from pressure-sensitive adhesives, which are pressure-activated adhesives that form a bond when pressure is applied. Automotive adhesive tapes can be used to bond a variety of materials, including metal, plastic, and glass.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20652/
Top key players in Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market are Dow Chemical Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, 3M Company, HB fuller, Tesa SE, Intertape Polymer Group, Lohmann GmbH and Co. Kg., Scapa Group Plc, Shurtape Technologies, LLC and Lintec Corporation
Some of the key trends in automotive adhesive tapes technology include:
1. Increased use of acrylic adhesives: Acrylic adhesives are becoming increasingly popular for use in automotive applications, due to their superior performance in terms of heat resistance, UV resistance, and flexibility.
2. Development of new pressure-sensitive adhesives: Pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs) are playing an increasingly important role in automotive applications, due to their ability to bond to a wide range of substrates and their excellent adhesion properties.
3. Use of conductive adhesives: Conductive adhesives are being used increasingly in automotive applications, due to their ability to provide electrical conductivity between dissimilar materials.
The automotive adhesive tapes market is driven by the need for vehicle lightweighting and the increasing demand for electric vehicles. The use of adhesive tapes in automotive applications helps in reducing the overall weight of the vehicle, which is a key factor in improving fuel efficiency and reducing emissions. Additionally, electric vehicles are expected to gain popularity in the coming years, as they are more environment-friendly than traditional gasoline-powered vehicles. Automotive adhesive tapes are used extensively in electric vehicles, as they help in reducing the overall weight of the vehicle and improve the range and efficiency of the battery.
Get Customized report as per your requirements: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20652/
- Single Side
- Double Side
- Transfer Tape
- Polyvinyl Chloride
By Adhesive Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Buy your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS20652/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]