Automated Intralogistics Material Handling Solutions Market
The global automated intralogistics material handling solutions market is set to be valued at US$ 43.83 Bn in 2021, with steady long-term projections, according to latest insights by Persistence market Research. The study estimates the market to expand at 14% CAGR through 2031.
Manufacturing and e-Commerce is driving constant demand for automated intralogistics material handling solutions. The fact that there is an automated intralogistics material handling design that is suitable for almost any application involving food & beverages, clothing, pharmacy, FMCG, electronics, etc., makes the market always hugely potential.
Request for Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32829
Demand for automated intralogistics material handling solutions dwindled in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Not just 2020, but 2021 is ought to be affected by numerous factors such as supply chain constraints and socio-political changes taking place worldwide.
Innovation and advancements are continuously ongoing in this space:
- For example, in Jan 2021, Conveyco Technologies’ announced the new robotic high density automated Shuttle AS/RS system, which will be available by 2021-end, and stands out for its flexibility and performance. This hybrid system can store and retrieve hundreds to millions of SKUs at a low cost, and is adaptable to future growth, movement, and change.
GET A CUSTOMIZED SCOPE TO MATCH YOUR NEED ASK AN EXPERT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/32829
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Persistence Market Research predicts a healthy retail sector in economies such as Brazil, India, and the Middle East and Africa. Automated intralogistics material handling solutions ought to grow in tier-2 cities as infrastructural implementations pave the way for these systems.
- The need for flexible, reliable, and fast solutions to transport a variety of materials to different locations is driving demand for autonomous mobile robots (AMRs).
- With recent economic growth, per capita disposable income of consumers has increased, as a result of which consumer goods and retail sector growth has proportionately augmented. Investments in capital infrastructure in warehousing, storage, and distribution facilities by concerned stakeholders are expected to buoy the target market.
- The manufacturing sector is estimated to hold two-fifth of the overall market share.
- Application-wise, storage is projected to hold over half of the overall market share in 2021.
- The global market witnessed a slump in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with a recorded growth of -9.6%.
- The market in GCC countries is projected to expand at a CAGR around 9%, while that in ASEAN at close to 14%, through 2031.
- The market in both, India and Brazil is set to surge around 15% CAGR over the next ten years.
“The market may see some more downturns in 2021 too owing to reduced cash collection in 2020, but subsequent quarters thereafter are expected to usher in spending and investments related to warehousing and logistics by respective end users of automated intralogistics material handling solutions,” says a Persistence Market Research Analyst.
The market is fragmented, with key players accounting for more than one-fifth of the overall market share. These players are likely to invest in new technology developments and expansion of their networks in order to maintain their market shares.
Some of the key players in this industry are SIEMENS AG, Dematic, Mecalux S.A., Montel, SSI SCHAEFER, Daifuku Co., Ltd. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Toyota Material Handling Group, etc.
GAIN COMPLETE ACCESS TO THE REPORT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32829
Find More Valuable Insights
The research report analyzes demand for automated intralogistics material handling solutions. The global market has been analyzed with the COVID-19 impact, various macroeconomic factors, market trends & market background.
Have a Look at Related Research Reports:
Automatic Gate Opening System Market: Automatic Gate Opening System Market Segmented By Swinging, Sliding, Shutter, Barrier, Overhead Form of Gates Gates, Boom Barriers, Bollards with Keypad, Remote Control, Voice Recognition, Face Identification, Iris Scan, Telephone Access Control System
North America Thermostatic Mixing Valves Market: North America Thermostatic Mixing Valves Market Segmented By 5 GPM to 15 GPM Thermostatic Mixing Valves Capacity for Emergency, High/Low, Point-of-use, Standard Thermostatic Mixing Valves Type
Oil & Gas Data Monetization Market: Oil & Gas Data Monetization Market Segmented By Direct, Indirect Method as Oil & Gas Data-as-a-service Monetization, Professional Oil & Gas Data Monetization Services, Oil & Gas Data Monetization Software/Platform Component
Forestry Machinery Market: Forestry Machinery Market Segmented By Feller Bunchers, Harvester, Skidders, Loaders, Forwarders, Grapples, Felling Heads, Harvesting Heads, Yarders, Splitters, Stump, Grinders Type in Diesel Engine, Electric Hybrid Operation
About us: –
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]