Global sales of handheld marijuana medical vaporizers are expected to top US$ 26 Bn in 2031. According to the report by Persistence Market Research, the market is estimated to register an impressive CAGR of close to 22% during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Vaporizing using electronic devices and conventional smoking are the two methods of marijuana consumption. Portability, flexibility, and temperature control features have led to the shift of consumers toward handheld vaporizers from conventional methods, which has boosted demand for handheld marijuana medical vaporizers. Vaping devices as well as e-cigarettes are prominent devices that are preferred by a large part of the population, especially by the younger generation, which is significantly aiding market expansion.
Prominent players are now diversifying into other profitable segments; metered medical vaporizers being a classic example. Companies in the vaporizer industry are diversifying their portfolios and focusing on high-end products, along with profitable categories with rising demand. Demand for portable products is at an all-time high, especially because the millennial population. Demand for metered vaporizers from European countries is visibly increasing, and the main factors paving way for this demand are growing consumer awareness of metered dosages coupled with initiatives by vaporizers manufacturers to replace non-metered with metered variants.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32415
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The handheld marijuana medical vaporizer market is projected to expand 8.5X in value over the next ten years.
- The market is considerably fragmented, resulting in moderate bargaining power for customers, due to a large number of players in the market. Key market players are involved in marking their presence through partnerships with leading global players.
- Persistence Market Research identifies North America as the largest market for handheld marijuana medical vaporizers, with a share of more than half of the global market, followed by Europe.
- Portable vaporizers is the dominating category in the global handheld marijuana medical vaporizer market. Desktop is, however, anticipated to experience higher demand growth over the forecast period.
- Non-metered handheld marijuana medical vaporizers dominate the market, mainly because of their affordable cost.
- Sales of handheld marijuana medical vaporizers across the U.S. are slated to expand, in value, at a CAGR of close to 24% from 2021 to 2031, while that in the U.K at over 24%.
“Apart from medicinal usage, vaporizers are also being allowed for recreational purposes in some countries. Canada has legalised the consumption of recreational marijuana, and such measures are aiding market expansion,” says an analyst at Persistence Market Research.
COVID-19 Impact on Market
With the onset of COVID- 19, use of cannabis has boomed during the lockdown period at a rapid pace. The COVID-19 pandemic saw an evident shift toward increased manufacturing of vaporizers. Companies restructured their production capacity for each category, according to demand-side trends. However, exports were restricted fearing the spread of infection, and hence, vaporizer manufacturers experienced a setback in their overseas business. Import of raw materials was also affected owing to varying country policies, challenging the manufacture of vaporizers.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32415
Key Market Players
The report underlines groundbreaking insights into the competitive scenario of the handheld marijuana medical vaporizer market, along with highlights of differential strategies used by manufacturers. Some of the key players identified across the value chain include
- Herbalizer Vaporizer
- Da Buddha Vaporizer
- Vapir Rise Vaporizer
- Storz & Bickel GmbH & Co. KG
- Hound Labs, Inc.
- Syqe Medical
- Resolve Digital Health
- Lobo Genetics
- Kassi Labs Inc.
- Arizer Company
- PAX Labs, Inc.
- Other Prominent Players (as per request)
Know More about Report Inclusions
Persistence Market Research published a new market report on the handheld marijuana medical vaporizer market, covering global industry analysis of 2016-2020 and forecasts for 2021 to 2031. This research report provides compelling insights on the basis of product type, charger type, feature, and end user, across all major regions of the world.
The report also includes forecast and vital macroeconomic factors that are anticipated to boost the growth of the global market. It also addresses the restraints that are projected to hinder market growth, along with the latest trends and potential opportunities in the market.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32415
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]