This report provides in depth study of “Electric Bicycle Motors Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Electric Bicycle Motors Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
‘Electric Bicycle Motors Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 – 2016) and Forecast (2017 – 2025)’ is a new study from Persistence Market Research that examines the performance of the global electric bicycle motors market over an eight-year evaluation period from 2017 to 2025. The report gives crucial insights into the industry growth drivers and market growth restraints by forecasting the value and volume of the global electric bicycle motors market. According to Persistence Market Research’s analysis, the global market for electric bicycle motors was valued at US$ 5,200 million in 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 8,500 million in 2025, rising at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2025, according to the estimate.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/21748
Emphasis on Manufacturing Customized Electric Bicycles in the Asia Pacific region
Electric bicycle manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region are slowly and steadily focusing on gearing up with their European counterparts in terms of technology in order to increase their exports to other countries across the world. With this objective, manufacturers in the region are focusing on introducing technologically-advanced electric bicycle models in the market so as to cater to the increasing demand as an alternative for conventional mopeds, especially in the Chinese market. Manufacturers are focusing on capitalizing on the increasing demand for mid drive motors in order to give a necessary boost to their revenue stream. Moreover, with increasing popularity of e-bikes for mountain biking in Europe, manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region are planning to expand their production facilities, which would further increase the demand for electric bicycle motors in the coming years.
Global Electric Bicycle Motors Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global electric bicycle motors market is segmented on the basis of operation type, motor type, power output, sales channel and by region.
- By operation type, the pedal assisted segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 2,900 Mn in 2017 and is forecasted to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 4,600 Mn in 2025, displaying a CAGR of 6.0% during the period of forecast 2017-2025.
- By motor type, the hub motors segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 2,750 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 4,250 Mn in 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6% during the period of assessment.
- By power output, the less than 350W segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 1,600 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 2,450 Mn in 2025, displaying a CAGR of 5.6% during the period of forecast.
- By sales channel, the OEM segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 4,300 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 6,900 Mn in 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during the period of assessment.
- By region, the North America electric bicycle motors market was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 185 Mn in 2017 and is projected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 330 Mn in 2025, displaying a CAGR of 7.3% during the period of forecast.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/21748
Global Electric Bicycle Motors Market: Competitive Landscape
In this report, some of the key players that are operating in the global electric bicycle motors market have been featured, which include companies such as Bafang Electric (Suzhou) Co.,Ltd, BionX International Corporation, Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, Continental AG, DAPU Motors, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, J.D. Components Co., Ltd., Nidec Corporation, Ortlinghaus-Werke GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Shimano Inc., Suzhou Xiongda Electric Machine Co., Ltd., TDCM Corporation Limited and Yamaha Motors Co., Ltd.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/21748
About us: –
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084