Global endpoint protection platform (EPP) report from Global Insight Services is the single authoritative source of intelligence on endpoint protection platform (EPP) market. The report will provide you with analysis of impact of latest market disruptions such as Russia-Ukraine war and Covid-19 on the market. Report provides qualitative analysis of the market using various frameworks such as Porters’ and PESTLE analysis. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
An endpoint protection platform (EPP) is a type of security software that helps protect computers and other devices connected to a network from malware and other threats. EPPs can be used to protect both physical and virtual devices, and they typically include features such as antivirus, antispyware, and firewalls. Some EPPs also include other security measures, such as intrusion detection and prevention systems.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for A Sample – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS23544
The Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) Market is segmented by deployment, enterprise size, industry, and region. By deployment, the market is divided into cloud and on-premise. By enterprise size, the market is bifurcated into SMEs and large enterprises. By industry size, the market is classified into government & defense, banking, financial services, IT & telecom, education, and others. By region, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
The key players in the Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) Market are Palo Alto Networks, Cisco Systems, Fortinet, CrowdStrike, FireEye, F-Secure, McAfee, Microsoft, Check Point Software Technologies and Broadcom.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS23544
The following are key drivers of the endpoint protection platforms (EPP) market:
1. Increasing need for advanced threat protection: With the increasing number of cyber-attacks and malware threats, organizations are looking for more advanced and comprehensive endpoint protection solutions to protect their critical data and assets.
2. Stringent data security and compliance regulations: Data security and compliance regulations (such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.) are becoming more stringent, requiring organizations to implement robust endpoint security solutions to protect their data.
3. Growing BYOD and mobile workforce: The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend and the growing mobile workforce are increasing the need for endpoint security solutions that can protect data on a variety of devices.
4. Increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions: Cloud-based endpoint protection solutions are becoming more popular due to their flexibility and scalability.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Purchase this Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/inquiry-before-buying/GIS23544
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm
headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients
with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research
needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust
and transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]