The global automotive aluminium extruded parts market is currently valued at over US$ 53 Bn. Sales of automotive aluminium extruded parts are projected to increase at 5.8% CAGR and be valued at over US$ 93 Bn by 2031.
The study of market analysis of Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts Market focuses on the key elements and the market dynamics of a specific market within that industry. Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts Market study is an essential part of the industry analysis that focuses on the aspects associated with the SWOT analysis. The survey report analyses the elements, such as the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of every individual manufacturing company.
Request for Free Sample Report of “Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts” Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32625
Due to implementation of stricter emission standards around the world, there has been an increase in demand for lightweight vehicles. As a result, demand for aluminium extruded parts in automotive applications is expected to rise. The market for automotive aluminium extruded components is expected to grow as demand for electric vehicles rises around the globe. Since aluminium is used in electric vehicles, the range of these vehicles is increased.
The report has profiled some of the Important players prevalent in the global like –
- Novelist Inc.
- Benteler International
- Bonnell Aluminium Extrusion Company
- Constellium SE
- Kaiser Aluminium Corp.
- Kobe Steel Ltd.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Omnimax International
- ProfilGruppen Extrusions AB
- SMS shimmer
- UACJ Automotive Whitehall Industries, Inc.
- Walter Klein GmbH & Co. KG
- Gestamp Automoción, SA
- China Zhongwang Holdings Limited
- Indo Alusys Industries Limited
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future perspectives in the Automotive Aluminum Extruded parts.
Request For Customization@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32625
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Based on product, the market was dominated by the sub-structure segment. As demand for lightweight vehicles grows, leading vehicle manufacturers are turning to aluminium for sub-structures.
- 7000 series aluminium material is anticipated to remain one of the fastest-growing segment. Due to higher strength among all aluminium alloys, the 7000 series is mainly used in the automotive and aerospace industry.
- Passenger vehicles dominate the market owing to rising consumer demand for compact and mid-sized cars.
- Over the forecast period, East Asia and Europe are expected to be extremely profitable markets. The presence of a significant automobile sector in China, Japan, Germany, and Spain is the primary reason for this.
“Growing trend of lightweight material adoption in automobiles to benefit automotive aluminium extruded part sales” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Region Coverage (Regional Production, Demand & Forecast by Countries etc.):
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Araia, South Africa etc.)
Major Highlights of the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts Market Report:
- The Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts Market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts Market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
Click Here to Buy this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32625
Key Questions Answered in the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts Market Report
- How is the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts market expected to grow over the projected period?
- What direction is the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts market expected to take in terms of volume and value during the forecast period?
- What is the impact of macroeconomic factors on the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts market in future?
- What are the key market drivers in the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts market?
- What are significant opportunities and improvement areas for Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts manufacturers?
- What are the key developments and trends taking over the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts market?
- Which are the emerging countries that are expected to create significant growth opportunities in the Automotive Aluminum Extruded Parts market?
About us: –
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084