The global bicycle tire market is projected to expand at a CAGR of close to 8% over the forecast period of 2021-2031. Due to the increasing need for tyre maintenance services caused by the popularity of sporting and leisure activities, aftermarket tyre sales have increased. The manufacturing industry has expanded significantly in recent years, and this expansion is anticipated to continue.
As demand for bicycles, especially e-bikes, mountain bikes, and road bikes, soars throughout areas, bicycle tyres will see larger sales than ever before. The demand for more grip and a hassle-free riding experience will expand over the next years, and tubeless tyres will be in particular high demand.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31362
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Low-cost manufacturing in Southeast Asia and Africa, as well as new transportation routes, are expected to fuel demand for bicycle tires by opening up significant logistic opportunities.
- Government laws and regulations that enforce the provision of incentives for the adoption of e-bikes are in place in European countries such as Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands, which will boost sales of bicycle tires.
- Tubeless tires to account for over 40% of the global market value due to capability of steadiness, less frequent punctures, and better grip.
- Due to a positive outlook for bicycle sales, demand in South Asia and Asia Pacific is increasing. Aggressive marketing of prospective distributors in key countries in South Asia and Pacific, as well as MEA, may benefit players in these regions even more.
- Around half of global bicycle tire sales are projected to come from East Asia.
- Tire size 12-22 inches would be the most in demand, accounting for nearly 40% of total market share.
- Aftermarket sales channel to account for nearly two-third of overall of bicycle tires.
“Increasing traffic and deteriorating congestion & air quality are putting the spotlight on cycling as an environment-friendly mode of transportation, thereby catalyzing demand for bicycle tires,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Request for Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/31362
Market Landscape Identified to Be Fairly Fragmented
The global bicycle accessory market has been characterized as a highly fragmented space, with the unorganized sector accounting for a significant portion of the total market.
Some of the leading market participants included in this report are Cheng Shin Rubber Ind Co., Ltd., HUTCHINSON, Trek Bicycle Corporation, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Specialized Bicycle Components, MICHELIN, Mitas, Pirelli & C. S.p.A., Giant Bicycles, and Continental AG, who account for a fair share of the market.
To increase market footprint, key players are focusing on research and innovation for the development of better products. To meet the needs of an increasing customer base, manufacturers are pursuing strategic alliances with regional end consumers, distributors, and other market participants. Key players are collaborating and forming alliances with other regional players and automobile manufacturers.
Want to Know More?
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm, has published a revised market research report on the bicycle tire market that contains global industry analysis of 2016-2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021-2031. The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, product type, tire size, sales channel, bicycle, and region.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Tube Bicycle Tires
- Tubeless Bicycle Tires
- Solid Bicycle Tires
- Up to 12 Inch Bicycle Tires
- 12 to 22 Inch Bicycle Tires
- Above 22 Inch Bicycle Tires
- Mountain Bicycle Tires
- Hybrid Bicycle Tires
- Electric Bicycle Tires
- Comfort Bicycle Tires
- Youth Bicycle Tires
- Cruiser Bicycle Tires
- Road Bicycle Tires
- Bicycle Tires Sold through OEMs
- Bicycle Tires Sold in Aftermarket
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31362
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
About us: –
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084