India Automotive Wiper Market 2022
The Indian automobile wiper market is now estimated to be worth over US$ 140 million and is expected to generate US$ 285 million in sales by 2031. From 2021 to 2031, India’s automobile wiper sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 7.3%.
The essential components and market dynamics of a particular market within that industry are the subject of the study of market analysis of the India Automotive Wiper Market. An important component of the market analysis that concentrates on the elements related to the SWOT analysis is the research of the India Automotive Wiper Market. The survey study examines various aspects, including each manufacturing company’s opportunities, risks, opportunities, and weaknesses.
One of the most important elements driving the automotive wiper market is the expansion of automobile manufacturing in India. Rising disposable income is one of the most important factors contributing to economic expansion. Increased use of rear wiper systems in low-end cars is another major factor driving growth of the automotive wiper industry. Rear wipers were formerly seen only in SUVs, but they are now widely utilized in hatchbacks as well.
Request For Free Sample Report Copy @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33006
Growth of this market is being driven by increasing number of manufacturers who are integrating basic and inexpensive wiper components to guard against uneven weathering, as well as consumer and OEM focus on vehicle and driver safety.
- Syndicate Wiper Systems (P) Ltd.
- WIPE India
- Valeo SA
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Doga, SA
- TVS Automobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (myTVS)
- Spark Mind Group
- DRiV Incorporated
- TRICO Products Corp.
- Denso Corporation
- ITW Inc.
- Mitsuba Corporation
- Ultra Wiring Connectivity System Ltd.
- New Max Auto Industries
- Camoflex Wiper Systems
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33006
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Flat wiper blades is set to be the fastest growing segment at 7.9% compound annual growth rate.
- Standard wipers are predicted to account for a majority of the market share of more than 50% by 2031.
- By 2031, passenger automobiles are predicted to hold a market share of more than 85% in the vehicle segment.
- By 2031, West India is expected to account for around one-third of the Indian market.
- Windshield wipers will command more than 75% of market share by 2031, by application.
- By 2031, the aftermarket segment is estimated to account for over 74% of all automobile wipers sold.
- By blade size, 16″ wipers are estimated to hold nearly 25% of the market share.
“Increased need for better visibility and road safety along with a shift in preference toward flat wipers will drive demand for automotive wipers in India,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Rising popularity of SUVs, crossovers, and hatchbacks as well as increasing use of rear wipers in even entry-level vehicles has boosted demand for rear wipers, driving the market for automobile wipers. Increase in the number of old autos and wiper recycling are two other reasons supporting market growth. High replacement rate will also lead to decent growth of the market during the forecast period.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33006
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What will the Market growth rate in Future?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
About us: –
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084