Persistence Market Research forecasts a 3.6% CAGR in terms of value for the global organic oats market from 2021 to 2031, with a market size of about US$ 4.8 billion by that time. According to forecasts, developing markets are growing rapidly across all regions. Through 2031, Europe is anticipated to control more than 59% of the global market value for organic oats.
Request for Free Sample Copy@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31428
Due to their numerous health advantages, organic oats are also recognised as the ideal breakfast cereal. Organic oatmeal is a high-protein food that also contains soluble fibre, which has several health advantages and also lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Europe and North America are the two most demanding areas for organic oats. Given that these regions have well-established facilities, a well-organized supply chain, and logistics systems, consumption of organic oats is anticipated to increase more quickly in both of these regions. Through 2031, organic oat sales are projected to grow globally at a CAGR of 3.6%.
Get up to 20% discount on Full Report Purchase @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31428
Increased Consumers Spending from Emerging Economies to Provide More Opportunities Organic Oat Suppliers?
- In organic oats market products, particularly from North America and Europe, are being increasingly preferred by consumers. Emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, and others are undergoing rapid economic development.
- Consumers’ improved per capita income also allows them to spend more money on organic plant-based foods such as organic oat snacks.
- Increasing number of consumers are approaching the western organic oat products such as oat noodles, oat meals, oat biscuits, and other organic oats-based food products which are readily available in the market.
- Apart from that, organic oat manufacturers are also shifting their interest in other developing countries to escalate sales and increase their regional presence. Many companies are also investing in advanced technologies such as state-of-art machineries, which helps them in attaining operational efficiency and aids in product innovation as well.
Key producers of organic oats are inclined toward innovation, research & development, and expansions to obtain the application of organic oats with fine quality. Organic oats producers are striving and investing heavily to enhance their operation and innovation capabilities.
- In April 2021, Fazer Group announced a plan to implement its growth strategy. The company is making investments in the manufacturing of oat products in Vantaa, Finland. The company is planning to build a new bakery production line for portion breads, which would use new state-of-the-art production technology.
- In February 2020, Avena Foods began the construction of a new oat processing facility to meet the growing demand for safe, plant-based, nutritious, and gluten-free food and beverages. The new facility will be located in Rowatt, Canada. This investment is further expected to double the company’s production capacity of oats.
Request For Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31428
Key Segments Covered in Organic Oats Market Industry Research
- Organic Whole Oats Groats
- Organic Steel Cut Oats
- Organic Rolled Oats
- Organic Oat Flour
- Retail Sales of Organic Oats
- Organic Oats for Food & Beverage Industry
- Breakfast Cereals
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Snacks and Savoury
Organic Oats for Foodservice Industry
Business to Business Sales of Organic Oats
Business to Consumer Sales of Organic Oats
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]