Global Vitamin D Ingredients Market report from Global Insight Services is the single authoritative source of intelligence on Vitamin D Ingredients Market. The report will provide you with analysis of impact of latest market disruptions such as Russia-Ukraine war and Covid-19 on the market. Report provides qualitative analysis of the market using various frameworks such as Porters’ and PESTLE analysis. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. It is also produced endogenously when ultraviolet rays from sunlight strike the skin and trigger vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone and prevent hypocalcemic tetany. It is also needed for bone growth and bone remodeling by osteoblasts and osteoclasts. Without vitamin D, bones can become thin, brittle, or misshapen. Vitamin D sufficiency prevents rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults. Together with calcium, vitamin D also helps protect older adults from osteoporosis.
Request Sample Report –
The key trends in Vitamin D Ingredients technology are:
1. Increasing demand for vitamin D ingredients: The demand for vitamin D ingredients is increasing due to the rising prevalence of vitamin D deficiency. According to a study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, the prevalence of vitamin D deficiency is as high as 42% in the United States. This is a significant increase from the previous estimate of 30%.
2. New delivery methods: There are new delivery methods being developed for vitamin D ingredients. These include sublingual sprays, capsules, and even chewable tablets. This is important because it allows more people to get the vitamin D they need.
3. Improved absorption: There have been improvements in the absorption of vitamin D ingredients. This is important because it allows for more vitamin D to be used by the body.
4. Enhanced stability: There have been enhancements in the stability of vitamin D ingredients. This is important because it allows for longer shelf life and more consistent potency.
There are several key drivers of the vitamin D ingredients market. The first is the increasing awareness of the health benefits of vitamin D. Vitamin D is essential for strong bones and has been shown to play a role in reducing the risk of several chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. As more people become aware of these health benefits, they are seeking out foods and supplements that are rich in vitamin D.
The second key driver of the vitamin D ingredients market is the aging population. As people age, their bodies become less efficient at converting sunlight into vitamin D. This means that older adults need to consume more vitamin D-rich foods or take supplements to maintain adequate levels of this important nutrient.
Free Customization Available : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS24113
The vitamin D ingredients market report is bifurcated on the basis of type, source, application, and region. On the basis of type, it is segmented into vitamin D2 and vitamin D3. Based on source, it is analyzed across eggs, milk, fish, and others. By application, it is categorized into beverages, food, cosmetics, and others. Region-wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the World.
The vitamin D ingredients market report includes players such as DSM N.V,, Zhejiang Xinhecheng Co Ltd, BASF SE, Fermenta Biotech Ltd., PHW Group, Synthesia, Bio-Tech Pharmacal, McKinley Resources Inc., Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., and Stabicoat Vitamins.
Get a 50% Off on Purchase of this Report Use Code (GIS2022SUP50): https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS24113/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
• 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
• In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
• Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
• Excel data pack included with all report purchases
• Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]