In-Dash Navigation Systems Market to be Worth US$ 20 Bn by 2024, Aftermarket to Remain the Largest Sales Channel
The study of market analysis of In-Dash Navigation System Market focuses on the key elements and the market dynamics of a specific market within that industry. In-Dash Navigation System Market study is an essential part of the industry analysis that focuses on the aspects associated with the SWOT analysis. The survey report analyses the elements, such as the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of every individual manufacturing company.
Request for Free Sample Copy of In Dash Navigation System Market Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18214
OEMs Offering In-Dash Navigation Systems in Hatch-back Vehicles
Along with the focus on providing embedded systems, OEMs are also aiming to offer technologically advanced vehicle systems, which will render various functionalities in a single unit.
OEMs are also concentrating on providing in-dash navigation systems in hatch-back vehicles, to increase their popularity among consumers, and gain a competitive edge.
Busy lifestyles of individuals, especially across urban regions, has driven demand for vehicles that have an in-built system providing real-time information on traffic as well as the vehicle performance, along with improvements in the vehicle’s operational efficiency.
Several vehicle norms provided by regulatory bodies have been encouraging automobile manufacturers to produce higher fuel-efficient vehicles. In-dash navigation systems are crucial in reducing the vehicle’s fuel consumption, as they offer information regarding shortcuts in routes, and traffic jams in close-proximity areas. The aforementioned factors are expected to drive growth of the market over the forecast period.
Some other prominent factors impacting market growth are government regulations concerning use of embedded navigation systems, surge in the production of vehicles, and rise in purchasing power of individuals across developed as well as developing economies. In addition, increasing demand for lightweight components of vehicles, along with legislations related to emissions will further augment demand for the in-dash navigation systems in vehicles.
Request For Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/18214
Key Insights Offered by PMR’s Report on Global In-Dash Navigation System Market
- Aftermarket will continue to be the largest sales channel in the market, with sales poised to exceed US$ 13,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. Sales of in-dash navigation system in OEM will exhibit a relatively faster expansion through 2022.
- On the basis of vehicle type, in-dash navigation systems will witness the highest demand in mid-sized passenger cars.
- Screen size of 4 inches will remain highest-selling in the global in-dash navigation system market.
- Although LCD display will be sought-after among consumers in the market, sales of high-definition (HD) display for in-dash navigation systems will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2022.
- Europe is estimated to remain the most-lucrative region in the global in-dash navigation system market. In addition, North America and Europe will exhibit equal CAGRs in the market through 2022.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will also account for a major revenue share. This can be highly attributed to increasing vehicle product in emerging economies of APEJ such as China and India.
- Key players actively operating in the market include TomTom NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, Pioneer Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corp, Luxoft Holdings Inc., Garmin International, Denso Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Continental AG, Alpine Electronics Inc., and Clarion Co. Ltd.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18214
Major Highlights of In-Dash Navigation System Market Report:
- In-Dash Navigation System Market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes In-Dash Navigation System Market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084