A study conducted by Persistence Market Research (PMR) reveals that the men’s underwear and the women’s lingerie market in the U.S. is expected to ride on CAGR of 5.5% and 5.7% in terms of value between 2016 and 2024. In addition, propagation of modern retail formats such as pharmacy stores, discount stores and supermarkets is leading towards higher product visibility.
Sales revenue from men’s underwear and women’s lingerie items is expected to grow in the U.S. over the next couple of years owing to factors such as higher importance to personal hygiene, increasing disposable income, evolving lifestyle, improved standard of living, and changing preferences of consumers. Most manufacturers are opting to outsource production in order gain economies of scale, moreover, labour cost and cost of raw materials are relatively higher in the U.S. as compared to developing countries. Hence, low-cost bulk production enabling leading brands to sell underwear at competitive prices.
Request For Report Sample – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/13753
Key Segment Highlights
- In 2015, the boxer brief segment accounted for over 30% share, reaching a market valuation of US$ 975.8 Million and is likely to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% during the assessment period. In the women’s Lingerie section, brassieres are expected to be the fastest growing segment over 2024.
- On the basis of Size, demand for XXXL size is expected to gain maximum traction under men’s underwear section. This is primarily attributed to growing prevalence of obesity in the U.S.
- Growing popularity of boxer shorts amongst people ageing between 26 and 35 years is expected to represent a higher demand for boxers under men’s underwear section as compared to other age groups. The 26-35 years age-group segment is expected to account for a healthy revenue contribution to the market.
Request For Report Customization – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/13753
- The mid-price segment commanded for nearly 42% value share of the market both for men’s underwear and women’s lingerie items. The premium-price segment under men’s underwear section market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period owing to the growing trends of single brand underwear retailing and growing preference of men for sports fits underwear.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the mass merchant segment under men’s underwear section accounted for nearly 67.4% share in terms of revenue in 2015 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. The segment is expected to maintain its leading position, capturing around 60% share over 2024.
- The online store segment of men’s underwear and women’s lingerie market is projected to command for nearly 19% share by 2024, reflecting a robust CAGR over the assessment period. In addition, online stores are anticipated to emerge as the second largest distribution channel segment by the end of forecast period.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/13753
In 2014, The U.S. men’s underwear market was majorly controlled by top 5 players in the organized market accounting for a staggering 85% share. Key stakeholder in the US men’s underwear and women’s lingerie market includes Jockey International, American Eagle Outfitters Inc. Victoria’s Secret, Fruit of the Loom, Commando LLC, Hanes brand Inc., Ralph Lauren Corporation, Calvin Klein, Hanky Panky, Cass and Company and Philips Van Heusen Corporation.
The Food & Beverage team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfil the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalogue of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]