In 2022, the global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market is anticipated to reach a market size of US$ 12,000 Million, and between 2022 and 2032, it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% to reach US$ 25,884 Million. Being the only therapeutic option available has contributed to the growth of the intravenous immunoglobulin market. The market for intravenous immunoglobulin experienced a 5% CAGR from 2016 to 2021.
Request for Free Sample Copy@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/2830
Growth in the Intravenous immunoglobulin Market is being driven by chronic inflammatory disorders.
An increasing number of patients with bleeding disorders and patients with Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) are driving the rapid growth of the worldwide IVIG market. The IVIG market is expanding as a result of increased investment in the healthcare sector. Additionally, the market for IVIG products is expanding due to the rising number of patients with autoimmune diseases and other pathological conditions.
Get up to 20% discount on Full Report Purchase @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/2830
The global market is anticipated to be driven by the COVID-19 pandemic, which is presently in its last phases. In a study published in December 2020 titled “COVID-19 in patients with primary and secondary immunodeficiency: The U.K. experience,” it was found that 70 percent of 100 people with symptomatic secondary immunodeficiency (SID), primary immunodeficiency (PID), autoinflammatory diseases, and C1 inhibitor deficiency contracted the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Of these, 59 percent were admitted to hospitals, and 8 percent passed away. Because immunocompromised individuals are more prone to contract COVID-19, this will drive the market for intravenous immunoglobulin therapy to grow during the pandemic.
Intravenous Immunoglobulin market Industry Research by Category
Intravenous Immunoglobulin market : By Type
Intravenous Immunoglobulin market : By Application
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Specific Antibody Deficiency
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
Intravenous Immunoglobulin market : By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
Intravenous Immunoglobulin market : By End User
- Specialty Clinics
Intravenous Immunoglobulin market : By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Request For Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/2830
- In February 2021, Pfizer gained US FDA clearance for the supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) with PANZYGA, an intravenous immunoglobulin to cure adult patients with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP).
- On 25 April 2022, Grifols S.A. completed its purchase of Biotest, a significant and transformative deal that will boost growth and innovation. Grifols’ purchase of Biotest AG allows it to accelerate and extend its product range, boost patient access to plasma medicines, operate the biggest private European network of plasma facilities (87 sites), and boost revenue growth and margin development.
About Us: Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health, Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations. Click here to learn more about how we zero in on the critical aspects of this industry.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]