The global medical image exchange systems market is projected to exhibit a moderate growth rate at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period (2022-2032), owing to increasing technology innovations in medical imaging by major medical image exchange system vendors.
Medical image exchange systems are expected to be adopted at a significant pace over the coming years due to growing adoption of IoT in the healthcare industry. Also, high acceptance of medical image exchange system software across hospitals, clinical laboratories, and other healthcare institutions will majorly drive market expansion over the coming five to six years.
Medical Imaging Management (MIM) using PAC (Picture Archiving and Communications System) provides a completely secure, robust solution to radiology, imaging archiving, report dictation, study, and report storage. MIM can unify and accommodate a variety of environments, integrating with medical facility’s legacy systems.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11464
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By solution, medical image exchange software is anticipated to account for a leading market share of 60.2%. However, the medical image exchange system services segment is estimated to expand at a robust CAGR of 9.5% during 2022-2032.
- On the basis of end user, hospitals are expected to dominate the market and surge at an estimated CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period.
- The South Asia & Pacific regional market is expected to create new growth opportunities for players in the market due to the introduction of medical imaging technologically advanced devices and the developing healthcare sector in the region.
- The market in France is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.2% through 2032, while that in Spain at around 8.9%.
- Market growth in India, Indonesia, and GCC countries is expected to be much higher, at CAGRS of around 14.5%, 12.6%, and 4.2%, respectively.
“Rising trend of electronic medical images along with application of medical imaging management (MIM) systems and increased adoption of automation in diagnostic services to propel market growth,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Enhanced Patient Experience With Priority Placed on Convenient, Mobile Access
There was a time when medical staff mostly use imaging such as X-rays, CTs, MRIs, and ultra sound tests, and reports were delivered to patients in the physical form, which consume more time and cost. Diagnosis was also delivered in the physical form. But today, many healthcare providers give imaging and diagnosis reports directly to patients or/and respective doctors’ mobiles by using Internet services. Such a system of delivering imaging reports are a faster and cost-friendly solution.
Especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, use of mobile access for sharing medical imaging reports and diagnosis has proven to be one of the most convenient and comfortable patient experiences. Technological advancement is considered as the primary driver for the medical image exchange systems market. Increasing adoption of automation in diagnostic services has generated huge amount of virtual data.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/11464
Key Players :
- IBM Corporation
- GE Healthcare (A General Electric Company)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Sectra AB
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- eHealth Technologies, Inc.
- Change Healthcare
- DICOM Grid, Inc. (dba Ambra Health)
- OneMedNet Corporation
- Trice Imaging, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Persistence Market Research’s report on the medical image exchange systems research is segmented into three major sections – solution (medical image exchange software (cloud-based/web-based, and physical media), and services (professional service (consulting service, support & maintenance, and image sharing services) and managed services)), end user (hospitals, clinical research, laboratories, diagnostic centers, educational institutes, and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the medical image exchange systems demand outlook.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/11464
Medical Image Exchange Systems Industry Survey by Category
Medical Image Exchange Systems Market by Solution:
- Medical Image Exchange Software
- Physical Media
- Medical Image Exchange Services
- Professional Service
- Consulting Services
- Support & Maintenance
- Image Sharing Services
- Managed Service
- Professional Service
Medical Image Exchange Systems Market by End User:
- Clinical Research
- Diagnostic centers
- Educational Institutes
Medical Image Exchange Systems Market by Region:
- North America Medical Image Exchange Systems Market
- Latin America Medical Image Exchange Systems Market
- Europe Medical Image Exchange Systems Market
- East Asia Medical Image Exchange Systems Market
- South Asia & Pacific Medical Image Exchange Systems Market
- Middle East & Africa Medical Image Exchange Systems Market
Some Top Reports –
|Mobile Data Protection Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/mobile-data-protection-market.asp|
|Mobile Device Management Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/mobile-device-management-market.asp|
|Mobile Marketing Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/mobile-marketing-market.asp|
|ON Board Connectivity Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/on-board-connectivity-market.asp|
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]