The peptic ulcer drugs market is expected to witness significant growth in 2022 due to the increasing prevalence of peptic ulcers, the availability of effective treatment options, and the growing focus on the management of peptic ulcer disease. Peptic ulcer disease is a chronic condition that affects the lining of the stomach and the upper part of the small intestine. The increasing incidence of peptic ulcers, the growing awareness about the disease, and the availability of various treatment options, such as antibiotics and proton pump inhibitors, are expected to drive the growth of the market. In addition, the increasing research and development activities in the field of peptic ulcer treatment and the approval of new drugs are also contributing to the growth of the market.
Request For Free Sample Report of “Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3704
Surge in the consumption of NSAIDs due to growing prevalence of inflammatory diseases is the major factor driving the growth of the global peptic ulcer drugs market. Other trends driving growth include increasing adoption of peptic ulcer drugs over surgery, changes in disease management, prevalence of stress ulcers due to higher smoking rates, availability of affordable therapy due to improvements in the service sector, and increasing awareness toward disease management through government campaigns. However, chronic side-effects associated with the long-term use of peptic ulcer drugs is a factor hampering the growth of the global peptic ulcer drugs market to some extent.
As per PMR analysis, the global peptic ulcer drugs market is set for steady growth over the next ten years, to be valued at US$ 47.7 Bn by 2030-end.
Key Takeaways from Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Study
- By product, the proton pump inhibitors segment was the largest revenue generating segment in the historical years. However, revenue from the potassium-competitive acid blockers segment is expected to expand rapidly, owing to the introduction of new P-CAB drugs in the market.
- Based on indication, the gastric ulcers segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of 3% over the forecast period.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the hospital pharmacies segment led the global peptic ulcer drugs market, and is expected to remain the leading segment ahead too. Increasing hospitalization rates due to ulcer complications are expected to be the primary factor fuelling revenue growth of the segment over the forecast period.
- North America holds the largest share in the global peptic ulcer drugs market, followed by Europe and East Asia.
- Due to the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak, physician and hospital visits for non-essential treatment have reduced considerably, putting breaks on the progress of the peptic ulcer drugs market space.
“Increasing NSAID consumption is the major boosting factor for the growth of the global peptic ulcer drugs market,” says a PMR analyst.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3704
Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market: Competition Analysis
Key players operating in the global peptic ulcer drugs market are Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Pfizer Inc., Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca Plc., Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Eisai Co. Ltd., Yuhan Corporation, and GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. These companies are primarily focusing on strategies such as co-promotions and co-marketing of their brands to penetrate the fastest-growing emerging markets across the world.
What Else is in the Report?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the peptic ulcer drugs market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015–2019 and projections for 2020–2030. Research of this report has been done based segmentation into product, indication, and distribution channel, across seven key regions of the world.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/3704
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What are the Roadblocks for Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Suppliers?
- What are the Key Opportunities for Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Manufacturers?
- How is Focus on Safety Influencing Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Demand?
- What is the Regulatory Impact on Global Sales of Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market?
- Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market?
- Where Does the U.S. Stand in the Market for Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market?
- What Is the Outlook for Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Manufacturers in China?
- Why is Germany a Lucrative Market for Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Manufacturers?
- Why Will Belgium Outpace Other European Markets for Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market?
- Why is There High Demand for Tires in Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market?
- Why are Sales of Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Surging?
TOP Market Research Report:
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]