- Phase locked crystal oscillators are widely employed in commercial and military applications that require an accurate signal synchronized with a more stable external reference and/or improved phase noise performance
- Phase locked oscillators comprise a low-compensated or ultra-low phase noise comparator, a loop amplifier, a crystal oscillator, and dividers/multipliers for scaling the reference and internal oscillator signals for locking at a common frequency
- When a reference is present, the comparator would produce an error voltage which is applied to the varactor of the internal oscillator and electrically tune the oscillator until the frequency is matched and phase locked with the reference
- The purpose of phase-locking the oscillator is to improve the close-to-carrier noise of an oscillator that has a good noise floor by superimposing a reference oscillator that has good close-to-carrier performance
- Radar has become a high-end security system on which global surveillance depends and is currently gaining popularity. This is anticipated to expand the aerospace and defense industry because of the increasing use of phase locked crystal oscillators.
Download PDF Brochure- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=85085
Rising Demand for Phase Locked Crystal Oscillator in Automotive Industries
- Based on end-use industry, the market can be segmented into aerospace and defense, IT and telecommunication, and others (automotive, agriculture, etc.)
- The automotive segment of the global phase locked crystal oscillator market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the increasing use of phase locked crystal oscillators for vehicular communication.
- It aids a number of future automotive applications such as highway safety services, roadway information dissemination, autonomous driving, and infotainment services. This is anticipated to increase the demand for phase locked crystal oscillators.
- Vehicular ad-hoc networks (VANETs) are integral components of intelligent transport services (ITS) that provide the wireless connection between moving vehicles. This is projected to boost the phase locked crystal oscillator market.
- The market is also propelled by the increasing use of phase locked crystal oscillators in automotive to enhance road safety, as it allows vehicles to communicate with each other and share information such as GPS position and speed information to help drivers avoid accidents, lane changes, and other hazards
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Phase Locked Crystal Oscillator Market
- In terms of region, the global phase locked crystal oscillator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The Asia Pacific market is expanding owing to the increasing use of phase locked crystal oscillators for vehicular communication for safety purposes. The adoption of phase locked crystal oscillators is likely to increase as its largest manufacturers are present in Asia Pacific. New innovations in technology are expected to increase the demand for phase locked crystal oscillators.
- The phase locked crystal oscillator market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high growth rate due to the presence of major players and increased competition among them. The markets in North America and Europe are likely to show a uniform growth rate during the forecast period because of less competition in the market.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=85085
Key Players Operating in Global Phase Locked Crystal Oscillator Market
Major players operating in the global phase locked crystal oscillator market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for phase locked crystal oscillators. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technologies. Key players operating in the global phase locked crystal oscillator market include:
- AXTAL GmbH & Co. KG
- Wenzel Associates, Inc.
- Synergy Microwave Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Siward Crystal Technology Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Crystal Device Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Daishinku Corp.
- TXC Corporation
Related Reports –
Capacitor Market Latest Industry Size, Growth, Share, Demand, Trends, Competitive Landscape and Forecast till 2031- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/capacitor-market-size-worth-58-67-billion-by-2031-cagr-6-4-notes-tmr-assessment-301611649.html
Wire and Cable Market outlook, geographic segmentation, business challenges and opportunities up to 2031- https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wire-cable-market-projected-expand-110000848.html
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453