The Single-Use Bioprocess Systems Market is expected to see significant growth in 2022. Single-use bioprocess systems, also known as disposable bioprocess systems, are a type of equipment used in the manufacture of biopharmaceuticals. These systems are designed for one-time use and are intended to reduce the risk of contamination during the production process.
Request For Free Sample Report of “Single-use Bioprocess Systems Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12142
There are several factors driving the growth of the single-use bioprocess systems market. One key factor is the increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals, which has led to a corresponding increase in the demand for single-use bioprocess systems. Additionally, the adoption of single-use systems can help reduce costs and improve efficiency in the manufacturing process.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- CESCO Bioengineering Co. Ltd.
- PBS Biotech, Inc.
- Distek, Inc.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12142
The global single-use bioprocess systems market is highly competitive, with a number of large players vying for market share. Some of the key players in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sartorius, Merck Millipore, and GE Healthcare.
Overall, the single-use bioprocess systems market is expected to see strong growth in 2022 and beyond, driven by increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals and the benefits of using disposable systems in the manufacturing process.
To strengthen their market presence and expand their product lines in the global market, leading manufacturers are focussing on various market strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, expansion of their production facilities, and collaborations with various other companies to boost their sales of single-use bioprocess systems.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. launched the Thermo Scientific DynaSpin single-use centrifuge system on September 28, 2022, at the BioProcess International Annual Conference in Boston, Massachusetts, to provide the finest single-use option for mass cell culture harvesting.
- A contract extension with the U.S. Departments of Defence and Health & Human Services was announced by Corning on March 26, 2021.
- To advance its Vertical-Wheel single-use bioprocessing technology and cater to the need for cell treatment, PBS Biotech, a producer of single-use bioreactors, signed a private investment round with BroadOak Capital Partners for US$ 10 million.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/12142
Single-Use Bioprocess Systems Industry Research Segmentation
- Cell Culture Bioreactors
- Fermentation Bioreactors
- Bioprocess Containers
- Transfer and Storage Bags
- Sampling Systems
- Filtration Systems
- Chromatography Columns
- Probes & Sensors
- Tubing Assemblies
- Connectors & Clamps
- Filling Systems
- Research & Development (R&D)
- GMP and Commercial Production
By End User:
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Research Institutes
For More Premium Insights, Check out the Link:
Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations. Click here to learn more about how we zero in on the critical aspects of this industry.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]