Global Automatic Identification System Market report from Global Insight Services is the single authoritative source of intelligence on Automatic Identification System Market. The report will provide you with analysis of impact of latest market disruptions such as Russia-Ukraine war and Covid-19 on the market. Report provides qualitative analysis of the market using various frameworks such as Porters’ and PESTLE analysis. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
The Automatic Identification System (AIS) is a system used for tracking and identifying vessels. It is a transponder system that broadcasts a vessel’s position, course, and speed. AIS is used by maritime authorities and traffic control centers to monitor vessel traffic and prevent collisions. It is also used by vessels to avoid collisions and to track other vessels in their vicinity.
Download Free Sample of Report- https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS21526
Some of the key trends in AIS technology include:
- Increased accuracy and coverage: AIS signals can now be received and processed more accurately thanks to advances in satellite and terrestrial communication systems. In addition, the coverage of AIS has been expanded to include more remote areas, such as the Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- Enhanced data interoperability: AIS data can now be seamlessly integrated with other data sources, such as GPS and radar, to provide a more complete picture of maritime traffic. This enhanced data interoperability is essential for effective traffic management and collision avoidance.
- Automated data analysis: The increasing volume of AIS data being generated has made manual data analysis impractical. Advanced data mining and machine learning techniques are now being used to automatically extract useful information from AIS data, such as vessel trajectories, traffic density maps, and risk assessments.
Request For Customization – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS21526
- Cybersecurity: As AIS data is increasingly transmitted and processed electronically, there is a growing risk of cyber attacks. To address this threat, AIS data encryption and authentication mechanisms are being developed to protect the data from unauthorized access and tampering.
The Automatic Identification System (AIS) is a system used for monitoring and tracking vessels. It is a transponder system that automatically broadcasts a vessel’s position, course, and speed. AIS is used by maritime authorities for safety and security purposes, as well as by ship operators for navigation and fleet management.
The key drivers of the Automatic Identification System market are the increasing need for maritime safety and security, the growing number of vessels equipped with AIS, and the increasing use of AIS for fleet management.
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has mandated the use of AIS on all international voyages, which has driven the adoption of AIS in the maritime industry. The IMO mandate requires vessels to be equipped with AIS transponders that broadcast their position, course, and speed.
The number of vessels equipped with AIS has been growing steadily in recent years, as more ship operators have recognized the benefits of using AIS. AIS-equipped vessels can be tracked and monitored in real-time, which helps to improve navigation and fleet management.
The use of AIS for fleet management has been growing in recent years, as ship operators seek to improve the efficiency of their operations. AIS data can be used to track vessel location, speed, and progress, as well as to monitor fuel consumption and engine performance.
The Automatic Identification System Market is segmented by platform, class, application. On the basis of platform the market is segmented as vessel-based platform, onshore-based platform. On the basis of class the market is segmented as class A AIS, class B AIS, AIS base stations. On the basis of application the market is segmented as fleet management, vessels tracking, maritime security, others. Region-wise the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Purchase this Report– https://www.globalinsightservices.com/inquiry-before-buying/GIS21526
The Automatic Identification System Market includes players such as CNS Systems, Comar Systems Ltd., ComNav, exactEarth, Furuno Electric Co. Ltd., Japan Radio Co., Kongsberg Gruppen, L3Harris Technologies, Orbcomm Inc. and SAAB AB.
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]