Global Catamaran Market to experience a 6.3% CAGR through 2032, Power Catamarans to Comprise Bulk of Market Revenue: PMR
The global catamaran market was valued at US$ 1.4 Billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2022 to 2032. The increase in leisure tourism and racing events and the increasing disposable income of people across the globe are some of the key factors driving the growth of the catamaran industry.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33189
A catamaran has a single deck that holds together two parallel hulls. It has more significant internal space than a monohull because of its two-hull structure, which means that the cockpit and living room between the two hulls have ample space. The catamaran is significant while traveling from one distant location to another. Because of increased maritime tourism and people’s preference for opulent vacations, the business is expanding at a rapid pace.
A catamaran is mainly famous among High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWI) who prefer leisure travel and have enough money to spend on those travels. One of the main reasons why catamarans are so popular these days is because of their size and stability. Boat makers are manufacturing catamarans that are faster and more fuel-efficient as design and technology advance. As a result, many loyal monohull owners have converted to catamaran ownership. In November 2021, Servo Yachts LLC debuted The Martini 7.0, a 165-foot catamaran boat with revolutionary technology that treats seasickness in guests.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- A catamaran is like any other type of expensive leisure tourism. Wealthy families, affluent individuals, and anyone with enough money who wants to try different experiences are willing to pay for a catamaran on the condition that it is safe.
- The power catamaran segment is estimated to hold the major market share and expand at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- The small-sized catamarans segment is projected to advance at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The catamaran market for sports applications is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the assessment period.
“Because of new technologies, the private, commercial, and military sectors of catamaran design are quickly advancing. Advanced materials and 3D printing will alter catamaran design and building methodologies, while new sustainable fuels will aid in decreasing or even eliminating emissions in the maritime sector,” says an analyst at Persistence Market Research.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33189
Key Market Players
Major players are channeling efforts toward expanding their production capacities to strengthen their market share. Market expansion is anticipated to be aided by the growing number of partnerships and collaborations among key players that are looking to increase their presence in the market. Some of the players in the African Cats; Bavaria Catamarans; Beneteau Group; CATATHAI; Fountaine Pajot Catamarans; Leopard Catamarans; NAUTITECH; Outremer Yachting; Seawind; Voyage and others.
- In October 2021, Groupe Beneteau announced that it had acquired STARFISHER, a shipyard in Portugal, which became GB PORTUGAL, which will help them to strengthen the capacity of production for 25 to 35-foot power boats by setting itself up in Portugal.
- In January 2022, the Martini 7.0, a 165-foot catamaran yacht, featuring unique technology that gives passengers seasickness treatment, was presented by Servo Yachts. The Martini 7.0, created in partnership with the U.K.-based company Shuttleworth Design, has novel marine stabilization techniques that allow the yacht to glide more softly across the water, eliminating the kind of motion that often causes guests to get seasick.
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33189
Know More about Report Inclusions
Persistence Market Research published a new market report on the bio furnishing market, covering global industry analysis of 2017-2021 and forecasts for 2022 to 2032. This research report provides compelling insights on the basis of product type, application outlook, and sales channel, across all major regions.
The report also includes forecast factors and vital macroeconomic factors that are anticipated to boost the growth of the global market. It also addresses the restraints that are projected to hinder market growth, along with the latest trends and potential opportunities in the market.
For additional information on how bio furnishing sales will increase in the near future, write to the team of expert research analysts at [email protected]
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084