The silage additives market size is projected to be valued at US$ 2.4 Bn in 2023 and is expected to rise to US$ 4.0 Bn by 2033. The sales of silage additives are expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
The growing demand for nutritious food is encouraging farmers to use silage additives in feed to boost productivity. As it stabilises and preserves the forage, silage rapidly reduces oxygen and increases acidity in the fodder.
The industrialization of animal farming was prompted by an increase in demand for meat and other dairy products. As a result, farmers began modernising their equipment and adding additional inputs to enable animal growth, thereby increasing overall productivity.
Furthermore, the thriving era of organic farming and agriculture is paving the way for the growth of biological silage additives, which is expected to boost the global silage additives market.
Download Sample [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11650
In the coming years, the global silage additives market is expected to be driven by standardisation in livestock farming and a greater emphasis on designing nutrition programmes that provide optimal nutrients to the animals.
Companies’ increased focus on R&D and the development of innovative products are expected to be major factors influencing the adoption of silage additives.
With increased awareness of silage’s utility as a replacement for fresh fodder and hay, the procedure of silage production is expected to take off in emerging markets such as Asia-Pacific.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Heterofermentative inoculants would witness highest growth rate of 4.4% due to the introduction of combination products into the market by key manufacturers.
- The liquid segment is growing at a rate of 5.4%. The ease of transport, storage, and handling of liquid silage additives is expected to drive up demand.
- The combination product type is highly favourable and widely adopted in U.S. market which would lead market towards a revenue size of USD 1.1 Bn by 2033/
- Favourable legislative policies in U.K. about food security and feed materials is taking market towards a growth trajectory of 7.6%.
- By 2033, it is anticipated that China would provide a significant financial contribution of USD 325.6 million as consumer habits have changed in response to an increase in animal health problems there.
- South Korea would be the most lucrative region among others due to the growing import activities in the region. The high preference of corn silage is assisting in market expansion and contributing a revenue of USD 115.9 Mn by 2033.
Manufacturers are striving for innovation and excellence in silage additives market
The silage additive market is highly concentrated, with a few major global players commanding large market shares, particularly in developed markets such as North America and Europe. BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company, ForFarmers NV, Chr. Hansen, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition are among the major players in the silage additives market. These companies have increased R&D spending exponentially in order to integrate innovation and excellence in product performance. During the forecast period, demand for highly efficient additives is expected to make the market more competitive and effectively dynamic.
Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11650
- Volac acquired Micron Bio-Systems, a UK-based bio-science solutions company, in 2021. At its facilities in the United Kingdom and the United States, Micron Bio-Systems manufactures and sells silage additives.
- ADM Animal Nutrition will launch NutriPass L Encapsulated Lysine in July 2020. NutriPass L gives producers a competitive advantage by increasing the return on investment of nutrients fed.
Key Segments Covered in the Silage Additives Market Report
- Homofermentative Inoculants
- Heterofermentative Inoculants
- Combination Products
- Acids and Acid Salts
- Molasses or Sugars
- Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN) Compound
- Stimulation Treatment
- Inhibition Treatment
- Other functions (aerobic stability enhancer, moisture absorbent, and nutrition)
By Silage Crop:
- Other Crops (wheat, legumes, clovers, etc.)
Buy [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11650
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Estimated Silage Additives Market Value in 2023?
What is the Growth Outlook of Global Silage Additives Market?
What is the Projected Value of Silage Additives Market by 2033?
Which Region Dominates the Global Silage Additives Market?
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports