This updated analysis on the wireless car charging market by skilled analysts at Persistence Market Research estimates the industry to surge at an impressive CAGR of 42.5% over the next ten years. As per this analysis, market revenue totaled US$ 16 Mn in 2020, and is expected to amount to a valuation of US$ 550 Mn by the end of 2031.
The automotive industry is seeing a major paradigm shift from fossil fuel-operated vehicles to electric and hydrogen-powered vehicles. This shift is the result of depleting fossil fuels, increasing prices of these fuels, rising environmental concerns about emissions from fossil-powered vehicles, etc.
As the world searches for cleaner alternatives for fossil fuels, electric vehicles are the first choice as they have proven their efficiency and practicality. The number of electric vehicles and electric vehicle manufacturers has grown substantially over the past decade, and this is expected to propel demand for wireless car charging. Benefits such as faster charging, high convenience, and safe and effective than wired charging make wireless charging a preferred choice for electric vehicles.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3644
Prime manufacturers of wireless car charging products are adopting various organic and inorganic strategies to maximize their revenue potential across the world. They are also focusing on the research & development of charging technology.
- In October 2021, Volkswagen Group’s technology unit for applied materials science announced the expansion of its collaboration with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville (UT). The teams have already started testing different wireless charging concepts for electric vehicles, and their aim is to develop wireless chargers that are up to 98% efficient.
- A Toyota patent has revealed that the automotive giant is working on a breakthrough wireless charging technology that could revolutionize the electric vehicle charging industry. The technology would enable vehicle-to-vehicle wireless charging, which would definitely be a big hit as it would eliminate the time lost in stopping and charging vehicles.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The wireless car charging market is predicted to develop at a phenomenal CAGR of 42.5% through 2031.
- Electric cars are anticipated to hold more than 70% global market share for wireless car charging.
- Sales forecast for 2031 is anticipated to be around US$ 550 Mn.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate with the most value share.
- Increasing use of electric vehicles, rising popularity of wireless charging systems, and increasing research & development of innovative and new wireless charging solutions are some of the major factors influencing demand for wireless car charging.
- Sales revenue from the market amassed a net worth of US$ 16 Mn in 2020.
“Demand for wireless car charging is anticipated to see a major rise as electric vehicles become more mainstream in the wake of depleting fossil fuels and rising environmental concerns,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3644
The global market for wireless car charging has been identified as a fairly fragmented space due to the presence of a high number of market participants.
Some of the key market players included in the report are
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Evatran, LLC (Plugless Power)
- WiTricity Corporation
- Momentum Dynamics Corp.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Mojo Mobility, Inc.
- HEVO, Inc.
- Bombardier Inc
- TDK Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
The above are identified as key providers of wireless car charging. These market participants are engaged in market expansion activities and are developing new strategies to increase their sales on a global level.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm, has published a revised market research report on the global wireless car charging market that contains industry analysis of 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, base station, type of car, technology, and region. The report also provides supply and demand trends along with an overview of the parent market.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/3644
Trending Reports –
|US Emergency Management Services Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/us-emergency-management-services-market.asp|
|POS Machines Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/pos-machines-market.asp|
|Residential Lighting Fixtures Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/residential-lighting-fixtures-market.asp|
|Family Indoor Entertainment Centers Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/family-indoor-entertainment-centers-market.asp|
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]