The Display Driver Market is a technology that allows for the display of computer graphics on a variety of devices. This includes everything from smartphones and tablets to televisions and gaming consoles. The market is divided into two main segments: integrated and discrete.
Integrated display drivers are built into the hardware of the device, such as the processor or chipset. This means that they take up less space and use less power. Discrete display drivers, on the other hand, are separate chips that are installed on the motherboard. They offer better performance but come at the cost of increased power consumption.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global display driver market in a number of ways. Firstly, the outbreak of the pandemic has led to a significant decline in demand for display drivers, as many businesses have postponed or cancelled their plans to purchase new displays. This has resulted in a sharp decrease in revenue for display driver manufacturers. Secondly, the pandemic has also disrupted the supply chain for display drivers, as many factories in China, where most display driver chips are manufactured, have been forced to close due to the outbreak. This has led to a shortage of display driver chips, and a consequent increase in prices. Finally, the COVID-19 pandemic has also resulted in a decrease in the production of LCD panels, as many factories have been forced to close. This has had a knock-on effect on the demand for display driver chips, as LCD panels are the main application for these chips.
Download Free Sample of Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS10158
There are several key trends in the Display Driver Market:
- Increasing demand for better visuals and graphics in electronic devices: With the ever-increasing demand for better visuals and graphics in electronic devices, the need for display drivers that can provide high-quality visuals and graphics is also increasing. This is one of the key drivers of the Display Driver market.
- Technological advancement in display driver technology: With the continuous advancement in display driver technology, the display drivers are becoming more and more efficient and are able to provide better visuals and graphics. This is another key driver of the Display Driver market.
- Increasing competition in the Display Driver market: The Display Driver market is becoming increasingly competitive with the entry of new players. This is due to the fact that the market is growing at a rapid pace and there is a large demand for display drivers.
- Increasing investment in research and development: With the increasing demand for better visuals and graphics, the need for new and improved display driver technology is also increasing. This is leading to an increase in investment in research and development activities by the players in the Display Driver market.
The Display Driver market is mainly driven by the following factors:
- Increasing demand for display drivers in various applications such as automotive, consumer electronics, and industrial.
- The market is being driven by the increasing adoption of OLED and AMOLED display panels. These panels are thinner, consume less power, and offer better image quality than traditional LCD panels. This is resulting in a growing demand for display drivers that can support these panels.
- The market is being driven by the increasing demand for high-resolution display panels. This is due to the growing demand for high-definition and 4K resolution displays in various applications.
- The market is being driven by the increasing adoption of touch-enabled display panels. This is due to the growing demand for touch-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS10158
By Display Size & devices
- Small Devices
- Automotive Display
- Industrial Displays
- Small Medical Devices
- Smart Home Displays
- Medium and Large Devices
- Monitor & Notebook
- Digital Signage Displays
- Smart Wearables
- Smart Watch
- AR HMD
- VR HMD
By Display Technology
By Driver Type
- Display Driver IC (DDIC)
- Touch and Display Driver Integration (TDDI)
By Package Type
- Chip-on-Glass (COG)
- Chip-on-Film (COF)
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Chunghwa Picture Tubes, Ltd.
- Epson Electronics America, Inc.
- Hitachi Displays, Ltd.
- Innolux Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- ViewSonic Corporation
- AsusTek Computer Inc.
- BenQ Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
Purchase This Market Research Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS10158
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.