Urine bags are medical devices used to collect urine from patients who are unable to use the toilet. They are commonly used in hospitals, nursing homes, and home healthcare settings to manage urinary incontinence, post-surgical urinary drainage, and other medical conditions that require urine collection.
Download a Sample PDF of the Report @ https://www.extrapolate.com/sample/Healthcare-Medical-Devices-Biotechnology/urine-bags-market/25671
The global urinary bags market size was valued at USD 1.01 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow USD 1.82 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Urine drainage bags are urinary incontinence (UI) items that are used to collect urine from the outside.
Those with urine incontinence (UI), as well as people with limited mobility and immobile patients, use them. Incontinence bags are linked to the catheters’ ends to collect urine as it passes through the bladder. According to a survey issued by the National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in 2019, the prevalence of urine incontinence ranges from 5% to 70%, with the prevalence rate expected to rise with age, particularly among women aged 40 to 70. In addition, the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence estimates that 34% of women in the United Kingdom suffered from urine incontinence in 2017.
One of the main causes driving up demand for urinary drainage bags is the growing geriatric population, which is more susceptible to urinary infections. Certain changes in the lower urinary system occur as people age. Reduced bladder capacity and fullness, decreased pelvic floor muscle resistance, slowed detrusor muscle contraction, and increased residual urine volume are all symptoms. Furthermore, the elderly face bladder control concerns such as leakage, urine incontinence, or retention, as well as Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).
Key Players in the Global Market to Focus on Expanding their Customer Base
Prominent Com commonly used panies to Establish Various Corporate Strategies to Aid in Global Expansion. These players are focusing on strategic collaborations and partnerships to expand their market presence and strengthen their product portfolio.
Major Players Driving the Growth of the urine bags Market:-
- Urocare Products, Inc.
- ConvaTec, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Coloplast Corp
- McKesson Medical Surgical, Inc.
- Amsino International, Inc.
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Manfred Sauer GmbH
The report focuses on studying the Industrial Batteries market on the basis of segments by manufacturers, by type, by application, by region and country. It also offers information about market size (value, volume, sales and revenue) and CAGR for the historical period (2017-2020) and forecast period (2022-2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
By Product Type
- Leg Bags
- Belly Bags
Inquire Before Buying This Report: https://www.extrapolate.com/enquire/Healthcare-Medical-Devices-Biotechnology/urine-bags-market/25671
By End User
- Diagnostic Center
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- South America
Why Purchase the Report?
- The report includes information such as market dynamics scenario, opportunities and challenges during the forecast period
- Identify the key regulations prevailing in the market and understand their impact on the market over the forecast period
- Regional, sub-regional, and country-level data include the demand and supply forces along with their influence on the market.
- The competitive landscape comprises a share of key players, offering products, relevant financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies.
- Understand the current market scenario and viability of the global market over the forecast period.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What can we estimate about the anticipated growth rates and also the global urine bags Market industry size by 2028?
- What will happen in the coming existing and emerging markets?
- What will the market development pace of market?
- Which are the five top players in the urine bags market?
- How will the urine bags Market change in the upcoming years?
TABLE OF CONTENTS-
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. COVID-19 Impact On Urine Bags Market
Chapter 5. Global Urine Bags Market Overview, By Usage, 2015 – 2028(USD Million)
Extrapolate is a Global Market Research, Advisory and Consulting firm which works closely with Industry experts from various industries to bring the latest and most accurate research reports.
In an era of breakneck change and a low tolerance for missed or misread opportunities, businesses need astute guidance to shape markets – not merely respond to them. Extrapolate helps clients develop market perspectives that drive success.