Foot and ankle braces are medical devices that are designed to support and stabilize the foot and ankle joint. These devices are commonly used in the treatment and prevention of various foot and ankle injuries, such as sprains, strains, fractures, and plantar fasciitis.
The global Foot and Ankle Braces Market size was worth around USD 857.7 million in 2021 and is predicted to grow around USD 1,896.4 million by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate of roughly 9.2% between 2022 and 2030.
Download a Sample PDF of the Report @ https://www.extrapolate.com/sample/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/foot-and-ankle-braces-market/69669
Market Overview of Foot and Ankle Braces:
Foot and ankle braces are effective in treating a variety of conditions that affect the feet and ankles, including diabetic foot, arthritis, bunions, hammertoes, and other orthopedic issues. A foot that has been lost as a result of trauma, amputation, congenital deformity, or another sort of accident can also be replaced with one of these devices. The global market for foot and ankle devices is being propelled forward by a number of factors, including an aging population and an increased incidence of orthopedic conditions.
According to the results of the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), each year a diagnosis of arthritis affects around 22.7 % of the population in the United States. Additionally, those who suffer from arthritis make up 23.9 percent of the female population and 18.6 percent of the male population. There has been an increase in demand for foot and ankle braces. In addition, growth in the number of people who suffer injuries to their feet and legs as a result of activities such as sports and accidents is projected to drive the market.
Leading Players operating in the Foot and Ankle Braces Market are:
- Breg, Inc.
- The Richie Brace
- Medline Industries
- DARCO International.
- TayCo Brace, Inc.
- Brownmed, Inc.
- VISSCO REHABILITATION AIDS PVT. LTD.
- Alex Orthopedic Inc.
- Beiersdorf (Hansaplast)
- Soft Braces
- Rigid Braces
- Hinged Braces
- Neurological Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Inquire Before Buying This Report: https://www.extrapolate.com/enquire/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/foot-and-ankle-braces-market/69669
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Homecare Setting
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- South America
Why Purchase the Report?
- The report includes information such as market dynamics scenario, opportunities and challenges during the forecast period
- Identify the key regulations prevailing in the market and understand their impact on the market over the forecast period
- Regional, sub-regional, and country-level data include the demand and supply forces along with their influence on the market.
- The competitive landscape comprises a share of key players, offering products, relevant financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies.
- Understand the current market scenario and viability of the global market over the forecast period.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What can we estimate about the anticipated growth rates and also the global Foot and Ankle Braces Market industry size by 2030?
- What will happen in the coming existing and emerging markets?
- What will the market development pace of market?
- Which are the five top players in the Foot And Ankle Braces Market?
- How will the Foot And Ankle Braces Market change in the upcoming years?
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
March 2022- Breg has made a partnership with a new distributor, Osmose to expand the distribution network and product portfolio of bracing especially foot and ankle products.
TABLE OF CONTENTS-
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. COVID-19 Impact on Foot and Ankle Braces Market
Chapter 5. Global Foot and Ankle Braces Market Overview, By Product, 2017 – 2030(USD Million)
Extrapolate is a Global Market Research, Advisory and Consulting firm which works closely with Industry experts from various industries to bring the latest and most accurate research reports.
In an era of breakneck change and a low tolerance for missed or misread opportunities, businesses need astute guidance to shape markets – not merely respond to them. Extrapolate helps clients develop market perspectives that drive success.