An ostomy bags is a medical device that is used to collect waste material that is diverted from the body when a person has undergone certain types of surgery or medical treatment. An ostomy is a surgical procedure that creates an opening, called a stoma, in the abdominal wall, through which waste material from the digestive or urinary system can exit the body.
The global Ostomy Bags Market size was worth around USD 1.77 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow around USD 2.38 billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate of roughly 3.7% between 2022 and 2030.
Download a Sample PDF of the Report @ https://www.extrapolate.com/sample/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/ostomy-bags-market/69665
Market Overview of Ostomy bags:
The ostomy bag is usually used to collect urine or stool after surgery depending on the type of surgery a patient undergoes. It comes in various varieties, such as urostomy bags, ileostomy bags, and colostomy bags. A stoma bag is considered a colostomy bag which is a waterproof pouch used to collect bodily waste
Ostomy bags can be one-piece or two-piece, and they come in different sizes and shapes to fit the specific needs of each individual. They are disposable and should be changed regularly to prevent skin irritation or infection. Some ostomy bags also come with filters to prevent odors and vent gas build-up.
Ostomy bags can be a life-saving device for people who have undergone certain medical procedures, such as colorectal cancer surgery, inflammatory bowel disease surgery, or bladder cancer surgery. While the use of an ostomy bag can be challenging for some individuals, with proper education and support from healthcare professionals, most people are able to adapt to life with an ostomy and maintain a good quality of life.
Leading Players operating in the Ostomy bags Market are:
- ALCARE Co. Ltd.
- Braun SE
- Coloplast A/S
- Convatec Inc.
- Flexicare Ltd
- Hollister Incorporated
- Melsungen AG
- Oakmed Healthcare
- Pelcin Healthcare Ltd.
- Salts Healthcare Ltd.
- Welland Medical Limited
- Colostomy Bags
- Ileostomy Bags
- Urostomy Bags
- One-Piece Pouching
- Two-Piece Pouching
Have an Inquiry? Get in Touch with us @ https://www.extrapolate.com/enquire/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/ostomy-bags-market/69665
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Why Purchase the Report?
- The report includes information such as market dynamics scenario, opportunities and challenges during the forecast period
- Identify the key regulations prevailing in the market and understand their impact on the market over the forecast period
- Regional, sub-regional, and country-level data include the demand and supply forces along with their influence on the market.
- The competitive landscape comprises a share of key players, offering products, relevant financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies.
- Understand the current market scenario and viability of the global market over the forecast period.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What can we estimate about the anticipated growth rates and also the global Ostomy bags Market industry size by 2030?
- What will happen in the coming existing and emerging markets?
- What will the market development pace of market?
- Which are the five top players in the Ostomy bags Market?
- How will the Ostomy bags Market change in the upcoming years?
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
June 2021- Well and expanded its product portfolio by launching a new ostomy pouch range, Aurum Plus with availability in drainable, closed, and urostomy of various sizes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS-
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. COVID-19 Impact on Ostomy bags Market
Chapter 5. Global Ostomy bags Market Overview, By Product, 2017 – 2030(USD Million)
Extrapolate is a Global Market Research, Advisory and Consulting firm which works closely with Industry experts from various industries to bring the latest and most accurate research reports.
In an era of breakneck change and a low tolerance for missed or misread opportunities, businesses need astute guidance to shape markets – not merely respond to them. Extrapolate helps clients develop market perspectives that drive success.