Medical devices are tools, instruments, machines, implants, or other similar articles that are used for diagnosing, preventing, monitoring, treating, or alleviating a medical condition. They can range from simple devices like thermometers or blood pressure monitors to complex devices like pacemakers, artificial joints, or surgical robots. Medical devices are regulated by various regulatory bodies around the world to ensure their safety and efficacy.
The global Medical Devices Market size was worth around USD 528.76 billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow around USD 981.43 billion by 2032 with a compound annual growth rate of roughly 6.38% between 2023 and 2032.
Download a Sample PDF of the Report @ https://www.extrapolate.com/sample/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/medical-devices-market/87442
Market Overview of Medical Devices:
In the last few years, the global medical devices market witnessed significant growth owing to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, growing investments in R&D activities, rapidly increasing geriatric population, and rising number of healthcare facilities to cater to a larger population pool. With each passing year, a large number of healthcare providers are making use of advanced medical devices to keep track of patients’ vitals and scans and ensure faster results delivery. Wherein, leading economies such as the US, Canada, the UK, and Japan are holding prominent market shares. As per the National Library of Medicine, more than 31% of adults in the U.S. used wearable devices in 2021.
The development and use of medical devices have revolutionized healthcare, enabling healthcare professionals to diagnose and treat patients more effectively. Medical devices can also improve the quality of life for patients with chronic medical conditions or disabilities. The increasing use of technology in healthcare has led to the development of innovative medical devices that can be used for remote monitoring and diagnosis, telemedicine, and personalized medicine.
Leading Players operating in the Medical Devices Market are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO. KGAA
- GE HealthCare
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
By Device Type
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Have an Inquiry? Get in Touch with us @ https://www.extrapolate.com/enquire/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/medical-devices-market/87442
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Why Purchase the Report?
- The report includes information such as market dynamics scenario, opportunities and challenges during the forecast period
- Identify the key regulations prevailing in the market and understand their impact on the market over the forecast period
- Regional, sub-regional, and country-level data include the demand and supply forces along with their influence on the market.
- The competitive landscape comprises a share of key players, offering products, relevant financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies.
- Understand the current market scenario and viability of the global market over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report@ https://www.extrapolate.com/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/medical-devices-market/87442
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What can we estimate about the anticipated growth rates and also the global Medical Devices Market industry size by 2030?
- What will happen in the coming existing and emerging markets?
- What will the market development pace of market?
- Which are the five top players in the Medical Devices Market?
- How will the Medical Devices Market change in the upcoming years?
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
In February 2023: Unilabs and Siemens Healthineers signed a strategic partnership providing infrastructure for diagnostic testing with the aim of improving patient care. The agreement includes a multi-year deal and is valued at over USD 218 million.
TABLE OF CONTENTS-
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. COVID-19 Impact on Medical Devices Market
Chapter 5. Global Medical Devices Market Overview, By Product, 2018 – 2032(USD Million)
Browse Complete TOC: https://www.extrapolate.com/toc/healthcare-medical-devices-biotechnology/medical-devices-market/87442
Extrapolate is a Global Market Research, Advisory and Consulting firm which works closely with Industry experts from various industries to bring the latest and most accurate research reports.
In an era of breakneck change and a low tolerance for missed or misread opportunities, businesses need astute guidance to shape markets – not merely respond to them. Extrapolate helps clients develop market perspectives that drive success.
Phone: (+1) 888 328 2189
E-mail: [email protected]