Global Automotive Body-in-White Market report from Global Insight Services is the single authoritative source of intelligence on Automotive Body-in-White Market. The report will provide you with analysis of impact of latest market disruptions such as Russia-Ukraine war and Covid-19 on the market. Report provides qualitative analysis of the market using various frameworks such as Porters’ and PESTLE analysis. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for A Sample: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS24295
Automotive Body-in-White (BIW) is the term used to describe the framework of a vehicle body, minus the exterior panels and trim. The BIW typically includes the roof, floorpan, pillars, fenders, and headliner. In some cases, the BIW also includes the engine bay, trunk, and underbody. BIW construction generally begins with a combination of stamping, welding, and assembly processes. Stamping is used to create the various panels that make up the BIW, such as the roof, floorpan, and fenders. These panels are then welded together to form the basic structure of the vehicle body.
The automotive body-in-white (BIW) is the unassembled frame of a vehicle to which all other components are attached. The BIW includes the chassis, body panels, and closures.
The major drivers for this market are the increasing demand for vehicles and the need for lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles.
The key trends in automotive BIW technology are:
1. Increasing use of aluminum: Aluminum is being increasingly used in BIW due to its light weight and high strength. It is also corrosion-resistant and can be easily recycled.
2. Use of advanced materials: Advanced materials such as carbon fiber and composite materials are being used in BIW to reduce the weight of vehicles. These materials also have high strength and durability.
3. Use of robots and automation: Robots and automation are being used in BIW to improve the efficiency of production. Automation also reduces the chances of human error.
4. Use of 3D printing: 3D printing is being used to create prototypes and production parts for BIW. This technology is helping to reduce the lead time and cost of production.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS24295
The main drivers of the automotive body-in-white market are the increasing demand for vehicles, the need for lighter and more fuel-efficient vehicles, and the need for stronger and more durable vehicles.
The demand for vehicles is driven by population growth, economic development, and the need for transportation.
The need for lighter and more fuel-efficient vehicles is driven by the need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save fuel costs.
The need for stronger and more durable vehicles is driven by the need to improve safety and reduce the cost of repairs.
The Automotive Body-in-White Market is segmented by vehicle type, construction type, manufacturing method, and region. By vehicle type, the market is divided into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, medium & heavy commercial vehicles ,and electric vehicles. Based on construction type, it is bifurcated into monocoque and frame mounted. On the basis of manufacturing method, it is classified into cold stamping, hot stamping, roll forming, and other methods. Region-wise, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The Automotive Body-in-White Market includes players such as Gestamp Automoción, Voestalpine Group, Magna, Benteler International, CIE Automotive, Tower International, Martinrea International, Aisin Seiki, KIRCHHOFF Automotive and Dura Automotive.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Purchase this Report: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS24295
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.