The global packaging adhesives market is anticipated to increase from its current market valuation of US$ 12.8 billion to US$ 26.5 billion by 2033’s end, at a high-value CAGR of 7.5%. The use of packaging adhesives in the food and beverage industry is expanding, which is driving demand globally. Due to their prolonged shelf life at room temperature, packaged food products are in greater demand among consumers worldwide.
Flexible packaging options have become more and more common in the packaged food sector in recent years. More consumers are aware of the security of packaged food products. The need for effective packaging solutions is expected to rise as a result of new inventive experiments and safety restrictions.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8255
Manufacturers of packaging adhesives are inclining towards new developments to ensure product standards in the global market. Further, these players are also involved in mergers and acquisitions for the efficient supply chain management.
For instance :
- Henkel, in May 2022 launched a novel RE range of coatings and adhesives which are designed specifically for recycling. These newly launched solutions enable the creation of sustainable flexible packaging at the designing phase.
- Arkema, in December 2021, announced the acquisition of Permoseal in South Africa. The former is one of the key players in the global industry that provide solutions for construction, woodworking, and packaging. This acquisition will help the organization to expand its footprint in South Africa.
• Wacker Chemie
• Toyochem Co., Ltd.
• Jowat Corp
• Huntsman Corporation
• Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd.
• Avery Dennison
The key business strategies discussed in this market research revolve around-
1) How key market players are maintaining their competitive advantage in the wake of globalization?
2) What changing dynamics in the Packaging Adhesives market specify about the future opportunities for manufacturers?
3) How Covid-19 pandemic affected sales and what strategies are expected to recover from its impact?
4) What business tactics are gaining attention and influencing Packaging Adhesives industry rivalry?
Why are Water-based Packaging Adhesives Exhibiting High Demand?
“Water-based Packaging Adhesives Beneficial for End-product Manufacturers in Several Ways”
The global market has been segmented based on technology into hot melt, solvent-based, water-based, and other categories. Through 2033, the water-based market is anticipated to grow at a high CAGR of 7.8%.
In the paper and packaging industry, the market is very important. They are employed for laminating paper, glueing labels, and lining food containers. Additionally, producers are more likely to create environmentally friendly goods that are sustainable.
Water serves as the carrier for water-based adhesives, which provide constant bonding and strength. They are also thought to be secure for use in the food business. They are utilised in a variety of packaging, including flexible packaging.
Key Highlights of the Research Report:
– The study examines how the global Packaging Adhesives market would be influenced by strict pollution control regulations.
– To look at the competition from different angles using Porter’s five forces research.
– To study the product type that is expected to dominate the market is the subject of research.
– To examine the regions those are projected to expand the most rapidly during the forecast era.
– To identify the big Packaging Adhesives market players’ new trends, market positions, and strategies.
– To study value chain analysis and overview of the positions of various stakeholders.
Segmentation of Packaging Adhesives Industry Research
- By Technology :
- By Application :
- Corrugated Packaging
- Cases & Cartons
- Flexible Packaging
- Folding Cartons
- Specialty Packaging
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Customers will use the study to reach a fair conclusion and consider current and potential possibilities and developments in the global Packaging Adhesives market. The study also analyzes both proven market dynamics and recent ventures that are disrupting the industry with their newest technologies and inventions.
The study delivers in-depth research of the revenue and recent trends over the prediction period. This research study assesses the rate of progress and Packaging Adhesives market valuation based on core dynamics and growth-inducing variables. Present industry news, prospects, and key inventions are needed for report preparation.
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/8255/