The Construction Equipment Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, Construction Equipment demand, product developments, sales revenue generation and Construction Equipment market outlook across the globe.
170 page market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Construction Equipment market sales initiates with an outlook of the market, followed by the scrutiny of the demand and consumption volumes and share and size of various end-use segments
The global construction equipment market was valued at US$ 113 Billion in 2021, and is expected to increase at a steady CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. As per this growth rate, this industry can be projected to reach a market size of worth US$ 174 Billion by 2032.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
The readability score of the Construction Equipment market demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Construction Equipment market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Construction Equipment along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
The Key trends Analysis of Extended Construction Equipment market also provides dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future sales and demand of over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- CNH Industrial N.V
- Doosan Corporation
- Escorts Limited
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Construction Equipment Co. Ltd.
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- Deere & Company
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
Questionnaire answered in the market outlook report of Construction Equipment include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Construction Equipment market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Construction Equipment market demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Construction Equipment market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table, which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Construction Equipment market size?
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the demand of Construction Equipment make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Construction Equipment market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
With a number of key players in the market, the market is highly competitive. OEMs are currently facing many short-term challenges, including shortages of skilled employees, high raw material prices, and shortages of semiconductor components. OEMs expect lower new construction equipment sales over the next few quarters of 2022 as a result of supply and logistic delays.
As an integral part of their product offerings, almost all key vendors in the market will look for ways to provide cost-effective and eco-friendly equipment going forward. It is expected that OEMs will adopt organic and inorganic growth strategies through joint ventures, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions, which will help them increase their customer base and strengthen their market position.
- Komatsu Ltd. and Honda Motor Co., Ltd. signed a joint development agreement in January 2021. Komatsu and Honda worked together to electrify Micro Excavators (PCO1) and set up a battery-sharing system to provide Battery Power Packs (MPP) for use in construction equipment and related equipment.
- The new electric mobile crane from Manitex Vall, the V 110 R, was unveiled in February 2021. The battery-powered and remote-controlled lift rises to a height of 10.4 meters, has a lifting capacity of 11,000 kg and operates at a height of 10.4 meters.
Key Segments Covered in the Construction Equipment Industry Survey
- By Product
- Earth Moving Machinery
- Construction Material Handling Machinery
- Crawler Cranes
- Trailer Mounted Cranes
- Truck Mounted Cranes
- Concrete and Road Construction Machinery
- Concrete Mixer & Pavers
- Construction Pumps
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
US sales Office :
marketoutlook0 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]