To ensure seamless operations while teams continue to work from home, ICT companies are heavily utilising technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence.The emphasis on fast automation and the use of real-time operation in various end-use sectors such as automotive, food and beverage, and others will provide a boost to growth.
The report provides actionable and valuable Smart Gas Metre market insights. Fact.MR’s most recent report provides information on the current state of the market across various regions, as well as historical data and market forecasts. The report also includes sales and demand data for the Smart Gas Metre Market across various industries and regions.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6958
Key Segments Covered in Advanced Metering Infrastructure Industry Report
- Smart Gas Meters
- Smart Water Meters
- Smart Electric Meters
Key Companies Profiled
- Aclara Technologies LLC
- Elster Group GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
- Itron Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Siemens AG
The worldwide advanced metering infrastructure market is highly fragmented. AMI’s key providers spend in R&D to offer effective and efficient solutions that are consistent with rules and maximize income possibilities. Aside from that, firms are pursuing growth initiatives such as capacity expansion, collaborations, distribution agreements, and mergers in order to increase market share and sales income.
- NICIGAS is a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), city gas, and power business. The business devised a one-of-a-kind technique for digitizing data collecting from various smart meters in Japan. A Network Controlling Unit (NCU) in Space Hotarus gives direct consumption data to the company’s IoT data platform, NICIGAS Stream.
Why are Sales of Smart Gas Meters Gaining Momentum?
The world is moving in a new direction of digitization and sustainable solutions. Use of gas to power vehicles and for residential purposes has increased as urbanization paces in many regions. Innovative and safe solutions to monitor gas consumption are being researched by many manufacturers, and some have been very successful.
For instance, NICIGAS’ new Space Hotaru solution is a step in digitizing data collection from smart gas meters. The solution is currently being deployed in Japan, and is changing the way gas consumption is monitored in real time.
Unique solutions and increasing demand for gas has pushed manufacturers and distributors to create effective, yet easy-to-deploy smart gas meters and solutions.
What insights does the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market report provide to the readers?
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6958
Questionnaire answered in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market report include:
- How the market for Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market?
- Why the consumption of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?