According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) Market” is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is a water-soluble cellulose derivative with carboxymethyl groups (-CH2-COOH) attached to some of the hydroxyl groups of the cellulose backbone. It is used as a viscosity modifier or thickener, and to stabilize emulsions in various food and industrial applications.
CMC is produced by the alkali cellulose reaction with monochloroacetic acid. The degree of substitution (DS) of the carboxymethyl groups ranges from 0.7 to 1.2. The lower the DS, the more hydrophilic the CMC. CMC is available in various grades, depending on the DS and the degree of polymerization (DP). The lower the DS and the DP, the lower the viscosity.
Download Sample of Report : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS21634
Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is a water-soluble cellulose derivative with carboxymethyl groups (-CH2-COOH) attached to some of the hydroxyl groups of the cellulose backbone. It is used in a wide variety of applications, including as a food additive, a thickening and stabilizing agent, a binder, and an emulsifier.
The CMC market is expected to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period. The growing demand for CMC from the food & beverage industry is the major factor driving the growth of the market. In addition, the increasing use of CMC in the cosmetics & personal care industry is another factor expected to fuel the growth of the market.
The key drivers of CMC market are:
1. Increasing demand from the food and beverage industry: CMC is widely used in the food and beverage industry as a thickener, stabilizer, and emulsifier. It is particularly useful in low-calorie and gluten-free products as it can provide texture and mouthfeel.
2. Growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry: CMC is used as a binder in tablet formulations and as a suspending agent in suspensions and emulsions. It is also used as a film-forming agent in topical formulations.
3. Increasing demand from the cosmetics industry: CMC is used as a thickener, emulsifier, and stabilizer in a variety of cosmetics and personal care products.
4. favorable government regulations: Several government regulations, such as the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) GRAS (generally recognized as safe) designation for CMC, have positively impacted the growth of the CMC market.
The carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) market bifurcated on the basis of grade, application, and region. On the basis of grade, it is segmented into high purity grade, technical grade, and industrial grade. By application, it is analyzed across food & beverage, detergent, paper & pulp, and others. Region-wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the World.
The carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) market report includes players such as Akzo Nobel N.V., CP Kelco, Lamberti S.p.A., The Dow Chemical Company, Daicel Finechem Ltd, Química Amtex, S.A. de C.V., DKS Co. Ltd, Ugur Seluloz Kimya AS, Mikro Technik GmbH, and Patel Industries.
Get A Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS21634
Reasons to buy Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) Market Report:
• Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
• Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
• Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
• Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
• Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
New Report Published by Global Insight Services: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/reports/hydrogen-projects-database/
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.