The global construction equipment rental industry is expected to be worth US$121 billion in FY2022, up from US$115 billion in FY21. The industry grew by 4.3% year-on-year last year . From 2022 to 2032, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% , reaching a value of USD 185 billion by the end of 2032 .
Increased government investment in public infrastructure development is boosting construction and mining activity in the world’s growing economies. This factor has resulted in significant market demands for construction machinery. Rising prices of construction equipment are causing construction companies and contractors to shift their focus to construction equipment rentals.
Download a free sample copy of this report:
- United Rentals is another industrial and construction equipment rental marketplace that operates online. Users can search for and purchase industrial tools and equipment. Compressors and tools, earthmoving equipment, forklifts, vehicles and trailers, and other equipment are available. The company offers his iOS and Android mobile apps. The company also offers fleet and equipment management rental solutions. The company’s annual revenue for 2021 was $9.72 billion, with net income of $1.39 billion.
- Herc Holdings Inc., a large North American equipment rental business operating as Herc Rentals Inc., announced in August 2021 that it had completed the purchase of substantially all of CBS Rentals’ assets (CBS). With the acquisition of CBS, Herc Rentals has 38 physical locations in Texas, one of North America’s leading equipment rental markets, providing general and specialty equipment rental solutions and related services.
- United Rentals and General Finance Corp. have reached a definitive agreement for United Rentals to acquire General Finance for US$996 million in April 2021 . Under the terms of the transaction, United Rentals will purchase General Finance for $19 per share in cash and assume net debt of $400 million .
Key companies profiled:
- United Rentals Co., Ltd.
- Herc Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Ashtead Group Plc
- Actio Co., Ltd.
- Wroxham Sass
- Kanamoto Co. , Ltd.
- Nishio Rent All Co., Ltd.
- H&E Equipment Service Co., Ltd.
- Nikken Corporation
- Kuramo group
- Maxim Crane Works LP
- Kirtu Salen Nv
- Taiyo Kenki Rental Co., Ltd.
- Ahern Rentals Co., Ltd.
- boel rental
- Speedy Hire Plc.
Key segments covered in the Construction Equipment Rental Market report
- By Product :
- Civil engineering machinery
- material handling machine
- Concrete/road construction machinery
- By Region :
- North America
- latin america
- east asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Choose the fast and secure PayPal payment mode for full access to this report –
Surveys answered in the Construction Equipment Rental Market report include:
- How has the market for construction equipment rental grown?
- What are the current and future outlook for global construction equipment rentals based on region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of construction equipment rental?
- Why is construction equipment rental consumption the highest in the region?
- What year is the segment expected to overtake the segment?
What makes the Fact.MR report stand out from the rest?
- Fact.MR follows six mechanisms known as EVOLVE (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.) . The report is specifically prepared to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the construction equipment rental market. This mechanism focuses on almost all factors in a clear manner to provide the best research reports to market stakeholders.
- Evaluation: The Fact.MR report is special because it evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be the growth driver of the Construction Equipment Rental market.
- Visualization: The authors involved in the research work visualize the post-COVID-19 era to provide key market stakeholders with an overview and specific insights to ensure continued growth during the forecast period. I was able to follow the steps.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes what can prove to be the Achilles heel of the construction equipment rental market and helps in crafting strategies to overcome the obstacles that may impede the growth of the construction equipment rental market.
- Leverage: The construction equipment rental market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial in increasing growth rates. Fact.MR covers all points available to key stakeholders.
- Verification: Research is systematically conducted to ensure verification of all aspects covered in the report. Thoroughly re-check and verify all points to avoid flaws and false information.
- Eradication: Last but not least, this aspect helps key stakeholders to eradicate all obstacles between growth rates and the construction equipment rental market.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]