Rising demand for fuel-efficient automobiles, combined with rising concerns about greenhouse gas and carbon emissions, is expected to increase the adoption of electric scooters (e-scooters).
Electric scooter market in North America is expected to grow at the fastest rate due to government initiatives and the growing high-performance E-Motorcycle segment. Asia Pacific is expected to grow steadily because of the high demand for energy-efficient and emission-free electric two-wheelers.
Growing environmental concerns, combined with desire for lower commuting expenses, convenience, and pollution control, are driving the adoption of electronic vehicles around the world.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for A Sample – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS10034
Key Trends and Drivers:
- Commuters are increasingly looking for convenient, time-efficient, and cheap forms of transportation to get to their destination due to rising traffic congestion and long commutes.
- Rising price of petroleum products, most recently due to Ukraine war will drive customers towards electric powered auto options. Electric two-wheelers will significantly reduce the operating costs of these as electricity produced through renewable sources of energy becomes more cost competitive.
Get A Customized Scope to Match, Your Need Ask an Expert – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS10034
By Vehicle Type
- Electric Motorcycles
- E-scooters & Bikes
By Battery Technology
- Sealed Lead Acid
- Lithium-ion Polymer
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Purchase this Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS10034
By Vehicle Class
- Hero Electric
- Silence Urban Ecomobility
- NIU International
- Walberg Urban Electrics GmbH
- Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Gogoro Inc.
- Trek Bicycle Corporation
- AllCell Technologies
- BMW Motorrad International
- Yamaha Motor Company Limited
New Report Published by Global Insight Services: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/reports/hydrogen-projects-database/
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.