Anaesthesia monitoring equipment market sales are anticipated to grow globally between 2022 and 2027 at a strong CAGR of 9.1%. The market for anaesthesia monitoring devices is currently worth US$ 2.2 billion.
Since there has been a noticeable rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases, more surgeries are being conducted, which increases the demand for anaesthesia apparatus, including anaesthesia monitoring devices. A growing elderly population, rising healthcare costs, and product technology developments are further variables that may boost demand for anaesthesia monitoring devices. The expensive cost of anaesthesia monitoring equipment, however, is anticipated to limit market potential to some degree.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Anesthesia monitoring device manufacturing companies are focusing on the expansion of their product portfolios and are also expanding their business scope by gaining new approvals from regulatory authorities.
- In April 2022, GE Healthcare, a leading name in the medical industry, announced that it had received pre-market approval from the U.S. FDA for its new software to deliver general anesthesia. The End-Tidal (Et) Control software is cleared to be used on GE’s Aisys CS2 Anesthesia Delivery System.
- In 2022, the global anesthesia monitoring devices market stands at US$ 2.2 billion.
- From 2022 to 2027, sales of anesthesia monitoring devices are projected to increase at a CAGR of 9.1%.
- The anesthesia monitoring devices market is expected to be valued at US$ 3.4 billion by 2027.
- Rising focus on healthcare across the world, rapid technological advancements in the patient monitoring industry, increasing aging population, and growing focus on patient safety are prime factors that are expected to drive market growth through 2027.
- At present, the anesthesia monitoring devices market in the United States stands at a value of US$ 480 million.
- High costs of anesthesia monitoring devices and the availability of affordable conventional anesthesia monitoring techniques are expected to have a hampering effect on overall market growth.
- Over the next five years, demand for anesthesia monitoring devices in China is projected to increase at a CAGR of 11%.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Masimo Corporation
- Monitor Mask Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Schiller AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The market for anesthesia monitoring devices is moderately fragmented and still provides a fair opportunity to new market players and start-ups. Established market players are expected to focus on product innovation and new launches to strengthen their market presence and boost their revenue generation capacity.
A detailed and comprehensive account of companies operating in the anesthesia monitoring devices marketplace has been listed in this new report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
- By Product Type :
- Basic Anesthesia Monitors
- Integrated Anesthesia Workstations
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
- Gas Monitors
- Standalone Capnography Monitors
- Monitors for Depth of Anesthesia
- MRI-compatible Anesthesia Monitors
- Other Product Types
- By End User :
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Users
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Why are Anesthesia Monitoring Device Manufacturers Thriving in the U.S.?
“High Number of Surgeries Performed in U.S. Creating Lucrative Market Opportunities”
The United States has witnessed a notable increase in the incidence of cardiovascular diseases, cancers, obesity, and other illnesses, which have led to a rise in the number of surgeries performed in the country. This trend is expected to be rife over the next five years and favor anesthesia monitoring device demand in the country.
High healthcare expenditure, the presence of key anesthesia monitoring device suppliers, the rising geriatric population, and an increasing number of product launches in the U.S. are other factors that shape anesthesia monitoring equipment demand through 2027.
Rising popularity of minimally invasive procedures in the country has also favored the market potential in the country and this trend is expected to be rife over the years to come.
Currently, the U.S. anesthesia monitoring devices market accounts for a valuation of US$ 480 million.
Get Customization on Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Email : [email protected]