According to Fact.MR, a supplier of market research and competitive information, the global market for cold flow improvers is anticipated to reach a value of more than US$ 767.9 Million by 2022 and grow at a strong CAGR of over 6.4% by value during the assessment period.
Due to their capacity to stop diesel fuel from crystallizing even at its cloud point, cold flow improvers are experiencing an increase in demand on a global scale. By altering the shape and size of wax crystals that precipitate out of fuel at low temperatures, it also has the power to improve fuel operability. These characteristics of cold flow improvers are increasing consumer demand for them.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key players in the Digital Transaction Management Market
- Clariant AG
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG.
- Chevron Oronite
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Afton Chemical
Key Takeaways from Cold Flow Improvers Market Study
- Ethylene vinyl acetate is expected to garner an absolute $ opportunity of nearly US$ 278.1 Mn during the forecast period.
- Lubricating oil segment of cold flow improvers is projected to grow 1.8X during forecast period, while, diesel fuel segment is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period
- Based on end-use, automotive is projected to dominate cold flow improvers market by accounting for over 56.1% of the market share in 2032.
North America and Europe are likely to be the most prominent regions from the demand side owing to cold weather. Also, the greater acceptance of biofuels/diesel fuel across the globe is likely to open new doors for manufacturers during the assessment period. In addition to this, manufacturers have several opportunities to follow inorganic growth strategies such as a merger, partnerships and collaboration to expand in the North American region. The adoption of inorganic growth strategies will lead to establishing a strong consumer base which is poised to help for cash flow generation activities in near future.
Key manufacturers of cold flow improvers are BASF SE, Clariant AG, Evonik Industries AG., Chevron Oronite, AkzoNobel N.V., Baker Hughes Inc., Afton Chemical, Infineum International Limited, AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, and Bell Performance, Inc.
Leading manufacturers of cold flow improvers have been putting efforts towards expanding their manufacturing facilities across the globe and strengthening their retailer and distribution networks, while also focusing on finding various opportunities in emerging economies.
Tier-1 companies are expanding their operational bases, including R&D facilities, manufacturing plants, and distribution & sales channels across regions to capture a significant market share and tackle trade wars, minimize import-export expenses, and acquire cheap labor.
- Cold Flow Improvers Market by Product Type :
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Cold Flow Improvers
- Polyalkyl Methacrylate Cold Flow Improvers
- Polyalpha Olefin Cold Flow Improvers
- Other Types of Cold Flow Improvers
- Cold Flow Improvers Market by Application :
- Diesel Fuel
- Lubricating Oil
- Aviation Fuel
- Other Applications
- Cold Flow Improvers Market by End Use :
- Aerospace & Defence
- Other End Uses
- Cold Flow Improvers Market by Region :
- North America Cold Flow Improvers Market
- Latin America Cold Flow Improvers Market
- Europe Cold Flow Improvers Market
- East Asia Cold Flow Improvers Market
- South Asia and ASEAN Cold Flow Improvers Market
- Oceania Cold Flow Improvers Market
- MEA Cold Flow Improvers Market
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Email : [email protected]