The global metallic pigments market is estimated at US$ 2.3 billion in 2023. Global demand for metallic pigments is forecasted to reach US$ 3.4 billion by the end of 2033, increasing at a CAGR of 4% over the decade. Demand for metallic pigments is anticipated to rise faster at a CAGR of 6.6% in Asia Pacific. Rising consumer requirements for specialty products along with attractive packaging have made metallic pigments an ideal solution for printing eye-catching graphics and decorative labels. Increasing demand for metallic pigments from the automotive industry is contributing to market expansion.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and far-reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for the Demand of the Metallic Pigments Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8448?PJ
Market Players: –
- Altana AG
- BASF SE
- COPRABEL SA
- Metaflake Ltd.
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- Toyal America, Inc.
- Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment Co., Ltd.
- Umicore NV/SA
The examiners have utilized various vast conspicuous business knowledge devices to unite realities, figures, and market information into income assessments and projections in the Market.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Segmentation of Metallic Pigments Industry Research
- By Product Type :
- Stainless Steel
- By End Use :
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Metallic Pigments Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Metallic Pigments Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Metallic Pigments Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Distributors of metallic pigments are making huge investments in their supply chain management systems to meet the requirements of consumers. They are putting efforts to extend their reach across the globe. Rising expenditures by suppliers help in maintaining product standards and ensuring the delivery of quality products.
Key suppliers of metallic pigments are involved in mergers and acquisitions to extend their product portfolio.
- In February 2021, a specialized chemicals company ALTANA finalized the acquisition of TLS Technik GmbH & Co. Spezialpulver KG. This step helped ALTANA to expand its footprint. TLS, which is situated in Germany’s Bitterfeld, has more than 25 years of experience in producing high-quality metal powder, which is used in the production of industrial 3-D printing.
“Growing Demand for Innovative Packaging Solutions Stimulating Demand for Metallic Pigments”
Tobacco, gift wraps, and food & beverages industries are contributing to increased demand for packaging solutions, which is anticipated to contribute to rising sales of metallic pigments. Increased product differentiations, enhanced appearance of various packaged items, and availability of advanced color shades are predicted to put a positive impact on the demand for metallic pigments for various packaging applications.
The size of the global printing ink market is estimated to exceed at a substantial speed, which can provide ample opportunities for suppliers of metallic pigments. They are suitable for a wide variety of paper & cardboard and plastic and help in gloss improvement.
Customize this report for your specific research solution:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8448?PJ