The global natural skin care products market size is expected to secure a market value of US$ 13.4 Bn during the forecast period. The projected market growth is around 6.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. Increasing awareness about the adverse impact of using chemicals on the skin is the key factor driving the demand for natural skin care products.
Certain health benefits of cosmetics devoid of dangerous ingredients are becoming increasingly popular among millennials. The demand for natural products is predicted to increase as celebrity endorsements increase. Celebrities like Jessica Alba and Hailey Bieber have been pushing the use of these skin care products, which is projected to dramatically accelerate business growth.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key players of the global natural skin care products market adopt various strategies to augment the market size. Some of the most common strategies are partnerships, acquisitions, collaborations. The players are also making a significant contribution to innovating their products to enhance their global reach in the competition. Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In November 2021, Victoria’s Secret, a globally renowned name for offering women luxe inner wears, launched its first e-beauty commerce store in India
- In January 2022, The Body Shop launched its sustainable Body Butter. The new Body Butter is registered by The Vegan Society. It is made with 95% ingredients of natural origin.
- In January 2022, Procter & Gamble announced that it will buy Tula Skincare. It is the third acquisition in the span of 3 three months. The terms were not disclosed.
Key Players of the Market:
- Mama Earth
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Honest Co.
- The Body Shop
- The Clorox Company
- FOM London Skincare
- Procter & Gamble
Natural Skin Care Products Market Drivers:
· By Type
· By Product
- Natural Facial Care Products
- Natural Body Care Products
- Body Wash
- Body Lotions
· By End Use
- Natural Skin Care Products for Men
- Natural Skin Care Products for Women
· By Distribution Channel
- Pharmacy & Drugstores
- Direct Selling
- Hypermarkets & Retail Chain
- Other Distribution Channels
· By Region
- North America
- Latin America
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Natural Skin Care Products make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Natural Skin Care Products Market
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]