The Molluscs Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, Molluscs demand, product developments, sales revenue generation and Molluscs market outlook across the globe.
market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Molluscs market sales initiates with an outlook of the market, followed by the scrutiny of the demand and consumption volumes and share and size of various end-use segments
The molluscs market is expected to register a CAGR of 5% by garnering a market value of US$ 106.04 Billion in 2032 from US$ 65.1 Billion in 2022. The growing food industry across the globe is anticipating market growth. Moreover, the growing health consciousness among consumers has increased the demand for nutritious food products and the consumption of molluscs. This reduces the risk of chronic diseases, which, in turn, is expected to promote market growth during the forecast period.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
The readability score of the Molluscs market demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Molluscs market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Molluscs along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
The Key trends Analysis of Extended Molluscs market also provides dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future sales and demand of over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Maruha Nichiro Corporation
- Nireus Aquaculture S.A.
- Cermaq ASA
- Eastern Fish Company
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc.
- Tassal Group Ltd.
- Blue Ridge Aquaculture
- Selonda Aquaculture S.A.
- Ulka Seafoods Pvt. Ltd.
- Avla Nettos Exports
- In June 2021, Maruha Nichiro Corporation agreed and signed a contract to acquire shares of Marine Access Corporation (Marine Access) from NIPPON ACCESS, INC (NIPPON ACCESS). Following this acquisition, Marine Access became a member of the Maruha Nichiro Group. As a part of the acquisition, companies started a diverse range of marine products based on a highly consistent business strategy from raw materials sourcing to finished products sales with the target to “expansion of the marine products business value chain in Japan and overseas”.
- In March 2022, Blue Harvest Fisheries showcased its new premium branded retail line at booth 2105 during the Seafood Expo North America in Boston, Massachusetts. The new product line will include locally harvested and processed MSC-certified Atlantic sea scallops, Atlantic pollock (saithe), North Atlantic ocean perch (Acadian redfish) and haddock all quick frozen for freshness and available in convenient 16 oz. reclosable bags.
Key Segments Covered in the Molluscs Market Report
- by Species :
- Crassostrea Molluscs
- Ruditapes Philippinarum Molluscs
- Scallop Molluscs
- Other Molluscs Species
- by Form :
- Frozen Molluscs
- Canned Molluscs
- by Distribution Channel :
- Molluscs Sales via Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Molluscs Sales via Convenience Stores
- Molluscs Sales via Online Channels
- Molluscs Sales via Other Distribution Channels
- by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
US sales Office :
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]