The global CRISPR and Cas genes market expanded market size at a CAGR of 20% during the forecast period (2023-2033) and shows stellar future growth prospects. Genome editing is expanding the ability to elucidate the contribution of genetics to diagnostics by encouraging more accurate cellular and animal models of pathological processes for health care. The technique is specifically used to understand the evolution of bacteria. Governments worldwide have encouraged investments in genome editing advancements, paving the way for the CRISPR and Cas genes market growth and sales.
Also, Advancements in the field of genome editing have facilitated an increase in the adoption of CRISPR-Cas systems in diagnostics and in the assessment of evolutionary analysis in prokaryotes.
Download a Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4823
The most important development in this field is the introduction of the Cas-9 technique as this is a revolutionary step in the field of biomedical research. Also, the application of CRISPR/Cas 9 focuses on somatic cell genome editing and aims to accelerate treatment for various genetic disorders. Moreover, it is projected that the COVID-19 pandemic shall find viable applications of this technique to understand the mutation of the novel coronavirus. These studies have proven that CRISPR-based tests provide more accurate test results compared to other techniques such as RT-PCR tests. A clinical trial was initiated in 2016 in the United States to use CRISPR for disease treatment as the need for genetically engineered treatment options for chronic diseases such as cancer is anticipated to improve the growth prospects of the market in the Asia Pacific.
The global CRISPR and Cas genes market is anticipated to burgeon in the pandemic. Until now, hospitals have been relying on RT-PCR-based testing systems to diagnose COVID-19 patients.
- North America is poised to capture almost half of the total market value, expanding a market size at a CAGR of 21.6%.
- Asia-Pacific is set to expand the fastest market size at a CAGR of 23.2% through the 2026 forecast period, and capture more than 1/5th of the market share.
- By application, the disease models segment is catching up, expanding 3.3x and capturing nearly one-fifth of the market value.
- By product, DNA-free-Cas systems are anticipated to catch up and to grow at a market size of CAGR of 21.7% through 2026 and accounting for 2/5th market share of the global CRISPR and Cas genes market value.
- By end users, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to account for leading segments in the global market.
- Demand in the growth of Advancements in the field of genome editing has facilitated increased adoption of CRISPR-Cas systems in diagnostics and in the assessment of evolutionary analysis in prokaryotes.
- Demand in the growth for DNA-free systems in CRISPR and Cas genes is attributed to rising awareness about multiple CRISPR-Cas applications across various fields such as drug discovery, biomedical research, non-transgenic bleeding, and clinical therapies.
The competitive landscape of the CRISPR and Cas Genes Market focuses on the application where somatic cell genome editing and aims to accelerate treatment for various genetic disorders.
- A strong distribution network across the globe, a wide product portfolio of CRISPR plasmids, and collaboration with research institutes are major factors augmenting the revenue share of these companies.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific has a broad range of CRISPR-Cas products such as the CRISPR-Cas9 101, CRISPR Protein, CRISPR gRNA, Cas9 Lentivirus and CRISPR Plasmids among others. The company also partnered with Synthego to distribute synthetic Guide RNA products for CRISPR in 2017
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- AstraZeneca plc
- Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG
- Editas Medicine, Inc.
- Lonza Group AG
- Beam Therapeutics
More valuable insights on the CRISPR and Cas Genes Market:
Fact.MR, in its report, offers a market analysis of the global CRISPR and Cas Genes Market the forecast period through 2022 and beyond. This survey reveals the growth of sports in the CRISPR and Cas Genes Market with detailed segmentation as follows:
- Vector-based Cas
- DNA-free Cas
- Genome Engineering
- Disease Models
- Functional Genomes
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Questions covered in the CRISPR and Cas Genes Market Report
- The report offers insight into CRISPR and Cas genes demand outlook for 2020-2026
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for CRISPR and Cas genes market between 2020 and 2026
- CRISPR and Cas genes market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- CRISPR and Cas genes market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4823?PJ
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : [email protected]