The market for industrial knitting equipment is anticipated to reach US$ 1.26 billion in 2022 and expand at a 3.5% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. Fact.With the goal of revolutionizing the textile business by producing yarn directly in the knitting machine, MR is capturing the remarkable potential present in the industrial knitting sector.
The expansion of the market is being driven by a rising demand from the garment industries for industrial knitting equipment. Such machinery is chosen by the apparel industry for their loop stitch coats, cardigans, huge shawls, scarves, etc.
To meet the demand from the sporting goods, automotive, medical, and general apparel verticals, textiles are produced on a huge scale. Sportswear including shoes and swimwear, seat covers for cars, geotextiles for buildings, medical textiles and mosquito nets for furniture are just a few examples of the finished goods. Accordingly, by the year 2032, the market for industrial knitting equipment will undoubtedly be worth US$ 1.78 billion.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America holds 21.9% of the market share.
- Europe contributes for 24.1% of the overall revenue.
- Circular knitting equipment is expected to dominate the market in the upcoming period.
- Knitting equipment is used to create knitted fabrics by interlacing one or more yarns with a single loop.
- China and Japan are expected to be the forerunners of growth in the region followed by India and Bangladesh which are emerging as the new textile hubs of the world.
- Based on the product, the industrial knitting equipment market is segmented into flat bed knitting equipment, auto stripe equipment, and circular knitting equipment.
The manufacturers of textiles are emphasizing on cutting age technology for gaining better control over shape, design, and quality of finished products. This has actually helped the industrial knitting equipment market to garner fame.
- Researchers at ETH Zurich did construct a curved textile shell as tall as over 10 feet. It does form a portion of five-ton concrete structure. This knitting machine holds the distinction of converting digitally-generated pattern into double-layered textile structure within 36 hours.
- KM.ON (software company belonging to KARL MAYER Group), in May 2022, started developing novel digital solutions for improving customer experience.
- Mayer & Cie., in May 2022, launched the upgraded kits for the circular knitting machines already in use by customers. The packages are being provided in customized form.
Segments of Industrial Knitting Equipment Industry Research
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by Product :
- Flat Bed Knitting Equipment
- Auto Stripe Equipment
- Circular Knitting Equipment
- Single Jersey
- Double Jersey
- Flat Bed Knitting Equipment
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by Automation Level :
- Semi-automatic Industrial Knitting Equipment
- Automatic Industrial Knitting Equipment
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by End Use :
- Technical Textiles
- Medical Textiles
- Automotive Textiles
- Readymade Clothes
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Valuable Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Industrial Knitting Equipment market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights by product (flat bed knitting equipment (semi-jacquard and jacquard), auto stripe equipment, and circular knitting equipment (single jersey and double jersey)), by automation level (semi-automatic and automatic), by end-use (medical textiles, technical textiles, automotive textiles, readymade clothes, and likewise)), and by region (North America, LATAM, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and MEA).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]