Worldwide sales of noise cancelling headphones currently account for a market value of US$ 5.2 billion and are estimated to reach US$ 9.06 billion by the end of 2032. Between 2022 and 2032, the global noise cancelling headphones market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 5.7%.
Noise cancelling earphones and ANC earbuds have gained significant popularity over recent years as smartphone proliferation has increased at a rampant pace, subsequently driving high sales of Bluetooth wireless accessories.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
- North America is expected to be the largest market for noise cancelling headphones, accounting for 27.4% of demand share in 2022.
- Europe noise cancelling headphones market is expected to contribute nearly 24.7% of revenue share in 2022, with the U.K. leading the growth
- China is expected to emerge as the most remunerative noise cancelling headphones market across East Asia through 2022 & beyond
- Sales through online channels are likely to increase at a robust pace over the forecast period due to last mile delivery and lower prices than offline models
- India is anticipated to be a key market for noise cancelling headphone manufacturers due to expansion of consumer electronics sector
- Availability of advanced features such as bluetooth connectivity, integration of smart-voice activation and compatibility with smart devices will drive demand.
- Growing sales of smartphones and smart devices such as Alexa and Google Homes are likely to create opportunities for noise cancelling headphones manufacturers.
- Proliferation of work-from-home and hybrid model in offices will create demand for premium headphones, boosting the noise cancelling headphones market.
- Patent protection is one of the key restraints impacting the growth of noise cancelling headphones market.
- Although price of noise cancelling headphones has come down in last couple of years, they are still more expensive than normal headphones. This is causing low sales in low- and middle-income economies.
Key noise cancelling headphone manufacturers are focusing on launching new innovative products to maximize their sales potential and gain a competitive advantage over other market players.
- In May 2022, Sony, a Japanese multinational conglomerate, announced the launch of its new model of wireless noise cancelling headphones. The Sony WH-1000XM5 comes with a refreshed new design and a new 8-microphone system with a couple of QN1 audio processors.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Beats Electronics LLC
- Audio-Technica Corporation
- Victor Company of Japan Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Bose Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Harman Kardon
- Logitech UE
- Monster Incorporated
- Sennheiser Electronics GmbH
- Bowers and Wilkins
- Phiaton Corporation
Key Segments of Noise Cancelling Headphones Industry Research:
· By Type :
- Over the Ear
· By Operation :
· By Sales Channel :
- Specialty Stores
- Third Parties
- Company Websites
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Trends and Innovations:
The noise-cancelling headphones market is marked by several noteworthy trends and innovations:
- True Wireless Models: The popularity of true wireless earbuds with noise cancellation has surged, offering a compact and convenient solution.
- Customizable Noise Cancellation: Some headphones allow users to adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit their surroundings.
- Voice Assistant Integration: Many models integrate with voice assistants like Siri, Google Assistant, and Alexa for hands-free control.
- Adaptive Sound: Advanced noise-cancelling headphones can automatically adjust noise cancellation levels based on your surroundings.
- Improved Battery Life: Manufacturers are continually extending battery life, making it possible for users to enjoy extended listening sessions.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Noise Cancelling Headphones include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Noise Cancelling Headphones Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Noise Cancelling Headphones market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Noise Cancelling Headphones market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Noise Cancelling Headphones market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]