Citrus pectin is a type of soluble fiber that is derived from the peel and pulp of citrus fruits. It has a number of potential health benefits, including lowering cholesterol levels, preventing constipation, and helping to regulate blood sugar levels. Citrus pectin is also sometimes used as a natural remedy for diarrhea.
Request Sample Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS23388/
Citrus pectin technology is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the food and beverage industry. Some of the key trends include:
1. Increased use of citrus pectin as a food additive: Citrus pectin is increasingly being used as a food additive due to its unique properties. It can act as a thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer, and gelling agent.
2. Improved extraction methods: New extraction methods have been developed that improve the quality and yield of citrus pectin. These methods include enzymatic extraction and supercritical fluid extraction.
3. Increased use of citrus pectin in functional foods: Citrus pectin is being used more and more in functional foods due to its health benefits. It has been shown to lower cholesterol, improve gut health, and boost immunity.
The health benefits of citrus pectin are the primary driver of the market. Citrus pectin is a soluble fiber that helps promote regularity and lowers cholesterol.
Additionally, citrus pectin is prebiotic, which means it helps promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut. The growing awareness of the importance of gut health is driving the demand for citrus pectin.
The increasing demand for natural and organic food ingredients is also driving the market for citrus pectin.
Request For Customization – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS23388/
The citrus pectin market is segmented by type, source, application, and region. By type, the market is segmented into high methoxyl, and low methoxyl. Based on application, it is bifurcated into jams, beverages, bakery fillings, and others. On the basis of source, it is divided into oranges, tangerines, and others. Region-wise, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The global citrus pectin market includes players such as Fiber Star, Cargill Inc., DuPont, Ceamsa, Naturex SA, CP Kelco, Yantai Andre Pectin Co. Ltd., Herbstreith & Fox KG Pektin-Fabriken, Herbafood Ingredients GmbH, Silvateam S.pa., and others.
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.