Between 2022 and 2032, the market for vaccine delivery devices is anticipated to expand at a 9.5% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). By the end of 2032, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 10.25 billion. For instance, to investigate the Zika Virus transmission and its origins, the UK government allocated £1 million from its Global Challenges Research Fund through the Medical Research Council. Additionally, due to their use in the treatment of meningitis, hepatitis A and B, and influenza, sophisticated vaccine delivery devices are in higher demand, which will support the market expansion during the course of the projection period.
Prospects were further elevated during the COVID-19 pandemic, as it created an urgency for developed and efficient vaccination devices, thereby elevating the market size. In addition, the initiatives taken by various governments and non-government organizations are anticipated to boost the market significantly.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=178?PJ
The growing financial backing from the government and non-governmental organizations has resulted in a slew of new advances in the field, boosting the market’s size. The UK government, for example, allocated £1 million from the Global Challenges Research Fund to the Medical Research Council to investigate Zika Virus transmission and source.
Furthermore, the number of diabetic patients worldwide is increasing. According to the World Health Organization, 422 million people globally are affected by the condition, which is expected to increase the market throughout the forecast period.
Why is APEJ Predicted to be the Fastest-Growing Region?
Contribution of Developing Nations to Increase Demand for Vaccine Delivery Devices
APEJ is projected to be the fastest-growing region owing to the increasing patient pool. The presence of developing nations such as; India and China is projected to further boost the market in the region.
Moreover, the unmet vaccine demand in the untapped regions is predicted to augment the industry in APEJ in the coming time. Also, the rising geriatric population in the region can notably boost the demand for vaccination, thereby bolstering the market in APEJ. The region is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 12% through 2032.
Key Segments Covered in the Vaccine Delivery Device Industry Survey
- By Product Type
- Syringes-based Vaccine Delivery Devices
- Jet Injectors-based Vaccine Delivery Devices Market
- Other Vaccine Delivery Device Products
- By Route of Administration
- Subcutaneous Vaccine Delivery Devices
- Intramuscular Vaccine Delivery Devices
- Intradermal Vaccine Delivery Devices
- Other Vaccine Delivery Devices
The key players of the global vaccine delivery devices market adopt strategies such as; collaboration, partnership, and acquisitions.
- In April 2020, Zealand Pharma acquired Valeritas Holdings, a U.S based medical company for a price of USD 23 Mn.
- In November 2021, Gerresheimar entered into a partnership with Midas Pharma for a new auto injector. The partnership comprises of the development and marketing of new generation auto injector.
- In August 2021, the Vaccine developer Serum Institute of India acquired a 50% stake in pharma packaging company Schott Kaisha for an amount that was not disclosed. Schott AG is a Germany-based player that manufactures vials, syringes, and cartridges.
Key players in the Vaccine Delivery Device Market
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- PharmaJet Inc.
- Valeritas Holdings Inc.
- Vaxxas Pty. Ltd
- Gerresheimer AG
- Schott AG
- Antares Pharma, Inc.
- 3M Company
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product type, syringes are likely to be most lucrative, accumulating US$ 900 Mn in value
- Sales of intramuscular vaccine delivery devices to reach a value of US$ 1 Bn by 2022
- North America to be a potential revenue hub, forecast to incline at a 10% CAGR
- APEJ to be the most opportunistic market, flourishing at 12% CAGR from 2022-2032
- Global vaccine delivery devices market likely to be valued at over US$ 4 Bn by 2022-end
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]